Atlantic Metalworks 3CS-162012-1L/R - 3 Compartment 1 Drainboard Sink
Atlantic Metalworks’s Stainless Steel 3CS-162012-1* comes manufactured with a durable 18 gauge 304 stainless steel to prevent rust and corrosion, and it comes with an NSF certification, showing that it’s safe enough top use in any commercial kitchen. The one side splash on the left side provides space for dirty dishes or whatever other application you can find. And to give resturant owners a peace of mind about their purchase, Atlantic Metalworks back the 3CS-162012-1* with a one year warranty from the date of purchase against defects in material and workmanship.
- 3 compartment sink with one 18" drainboard (left and right side available - please see options below).
- Bowl Dimensions:
- 16" Width (side to side).
- 20" Depth (front to back).
- 12" Height (top to bottom).
- Durable, 18 gauge, 304 stainless steel construction prevents rust and corrosion.
- Galvanized leg and socket with adjustable-height plastic bullet feet.
- 3.5" drainbasket included.
- NSF Certified.
- Guaranteed against defects in material and/or workmanship for a period of one year from date of purchase.
- To learn more about the purchase and upkeep of stainless steel products and what will best meet your needs, check out this blog series on Stainless Steel.
BK Resources BKF-8W-12 or 14 Standard Duty Commercial Faucet is recommended for use with this sink.
*Image is a representation. Actual product may vary based on model, size, and options selected.