Atlantic Metalworks GI-30 - 30 lbs - 15 gpm - Grease Trap Interceptor
One of the major problems facing any store with a large kitchen is the amount of grease build up in drain pipes. Unless you’re planning on standing near the sink all day with a bottle of grease remover constantly going down the drain, you should consider investing in a Grease Trap Interceptor. The Atlantic Metal Works(formerly Prima) GI-30 can process 15 gallons per minute, preventing harmful fats, oils, and greases from clogging sewage lines, not just your sewage lines, but main sewage lines that your neighbors use. Our Grease Trap Interceptors are guaranteed to be free of material and workmanship flaws for one year from the day you purchase one. With carbon steel construction and PDI certified, you won’t find a more reliable system for keeping your restaurant, store or shop running smoothly and safely. Interested in learning more about Grease Traps? Check out our many blogs on Grease Traps, whether you need to know more about Types, Sizing, the History of Grease Traps, or if you want to watch our Cleaning Video, or even if you just need a simple Cleaning Log, at Atlantic Metalworks, we have you covered!
- Capacity: 30 lbs.
- Gallons Per Minute: 15.
- Inlet/Outlet Connections: 2" NPS.
- Includes an Air Intake and Flow Control.
- To help find which size you will need for your specific need, see the comparison chart below.
- Both ends accept no-hub adapters for steel or plastic, t-vent pipe included.
- Features no-skid cover w/ locking device.
- Carbon steel construction.
- Includes removable baffle.
- PDI Certified.
- Equipment guaranteed against defects in material and/or workmanship for a period of one year from the date of purchase.
*Image is a representation. Actual product may vary based on model, size, and options selected.