Atlantic Metalworks GI-40 - 40 lb 20 gpm Grease Trap Interceptor
Constructed of carbon steel, this PDI certified grease trap interceptor will serve your business’ needs well. Prima Supply offers exceptional products at very affordable prices. With a solid reputation for quality and value, the equipment and supplies manufactured by Prima Supply are sure to be a smart choice.
Grease traps - a.k.a. grease trap interceptors - are one piece of commercial restaurant equipment that's easy to overlook. There are more exciting and aesthetically pleasing pieces of equipment out there, to be sure. But few other pieces of equipment provide such an important service to restaurants and commercial kitchens as the grease trap. Basically, the trap acts as a collection point for excess fats, oils, and greases from kitchen sewage before it reaches the main sewage line. As a result, this simple piece of equipment prevents the main sewage treatment plant in your local area from being clogged with an excessive amount of fats, oils, and greases, thus adverting a potential disaster. Atlantic Metalworks's (formerly Prima Stainless Steel) GI-40 is designed with this purpose in mind and comes constructed with durable carbon steel. The GI-40 has an overall capacity of 40 lbs and can take in approximately 20 gallons of waste per minute, making the 40lb grease trap perfect for medium-sized restaurants and commercial kitchens. Furthermore, the GI-40 is PDI (Plumbing and Drainage Institute) certified and comes with a one year warranty against defects in material and/or workmanship from the time of purchase. Overall, Atlantic Metalworks’s 40 lb grease trap interceptor offers restaurant owners a dependable and affordable solution for their grease collecting needs.
- Inlet/Outlet connections are 3-1/2”
- Grease capacity is 40 lbs.
- Water flow - 20 gallons per minute
- Includes an air intake and flow control
- PDI Certified
- Carbon steel construction
- Includes removable baffle for easy cleaning
- Equipment guaranteed against defects in material and/or workmanship for a period of one year from the date of purchase
- T-vent pipe included
- Both ends accept no-hub adapters for steel or plastic
- Features no-skid cover with locking device
- Warranty - equipment guaranteed against defects in material and/or workmanship for a period of 1 year from the date of purchase.
We have a variety of grease traps with the individual specifications posted on the listings. Our largest grease trap will be the GI-100.