Atlantic Metalworks GI-8 - 8 lb 4 gpm Grease Trap Interceptor
Grease traps serve a crucial, but easily forgotten, function for commercial kitchens: collecting excess grease from the sewage. That might not sound like a big deal to some. I mean, after all, it’s only a little extra grease; what’s the worst that could happen? What you might not know is that having a grease trap in between your kitchen and the main sewage line helps to prevent an excessive amount of grease from reaching your sewage treatment facility, adverting a potential disaster. Atlantic Metalworks’s GI-8 provides a grease collecting solution for smaller kitchens. Constructed from durable carbon steel, it has an overall capacity of 8 lbs and can process around 4 gallons per minute. The GI-8 has been PDI (Plumbing and Drainage Institute) certified and comes with a one year warranty against defects in material and/or workmanship from the time of purchase. This 8 lbs grease trap provides owners with a small, yet effective, solution for collecting grease, all the while remaining very cost effective.
In a hurry? Check out these key benefits:
- Capacity: 8 lbs.
- Gallons Per Minute: 4.
- Inlet/Outlet Nominal Pipe Size: 2".
- Includes an Air Intake and Flow Control.
- Both ends accept no-hub adapters for steel or plastic, t-vent pipe included.
- Features no-skid cover w/ locking device.
- Carbon steel construction.
- Includes removable baffle.
- PDI Certified.
- Equipment guaranteed against defects in material and/or workmanship for a period of one year from the date of purchase.
- To download a cleaning log for your regular grease trap maintenance, click here: Grease Trap Cleaning Log.
*Image is a representation. Actual product may vary based on model, size, and options selected.
|Gallons Per Minute||4||7||10||15||20||25||35||50|
|Nominal Pipe Size (in)||2||2||2||2||3||3||3||4|
|Width (in)||16||18||22||22 1/4||24 1/4||27 3/8||30 1/4||32 1/4|
|Depth (in)||10 1/4||13 3/8||14 3/8||15 3/4||15 3/4||18 3/8||17 7/8||22|
|Height (in)||11 1/4||12 1/8||12 1/8||13 7/8||15||16 1/2||19 3/8||21 1/2|