Eagle Group S4-74-1848Z - 18in x 48in EAGLEbrite Shelving Starter Unit
The EAGLEbrite wire shelving starter unit includes four shelves and four posts.
- EAGLEbrite shelves with zinc finish
- Patented QuadTruss® design makes EAGLE shelves up to 25% stronger.
- Retaining ledge for increased storage stability and product retention.
- Easy assembly: numerically calibrated grooved posts, tapered plastic split sleeves and shelf collars.
- Open-wire construction promotes higher visibility.
- Design allows light to pass through the shelves and permits greater air circulation.
- ABS plastic tapered sleeves create a positive lock that becomes stronger as the load increases.
- Posts are numbered in increments of 1 to ensure fast and level assembly.
- Leveling feet are provided to help compensate for uneven floor surfaces.
- The mat wire is sandwiched between the two top truss wires, adding strength and distributing the load evenly.
- Features MasterSeal coating for improved rust protection.
- 3-Year limited warranty.
**Minimum order of $100 is required for all Eagle purchases. Please call our customer service representatives with questions.
Eagle Group is America's largest broad-line manufacturer of commercial food service equipment. Since 1947, they have continually added to their line of products, providing the industry's largest offering available from a single manufacturer. All Eagle equipment is manufactured in the U.S.A. under their exclusive 10-point Quality System, ensuring that you receive superior-quality products.