Hoshizaki KM-1601S - 1596 lbs/day Stackable Series Ice Machine
Hoshizaki KM-1601S ice machines provide smooth, cool, clear ice that will cool any drink to perfection.
Water-Cooled and Remote Air-Cooled
- Up to 1596 lbs. of ice production per 24 hours.
- Stackable for 3192 lbs. per 24 hour ice production in the same floor space.
- Durable stainless steel exterior.
- Individual crescent cube.
- Protected by HoshiGuard antimicrobial agent.
- CycleSaver® Design.
- EverCheck® alert system.
- Stainless steel evaporator.
- Removable water tank - cleaning access to dispenser
- R-404A Refrigerant.
- 2.5" thick, foamed-in-place polyurethane high density insulation
- Complies with California Energy Commission guidelines (CEC).
- 208-230/60/3 also available. Please call for pricing.
Crescent cubes have excellent displacement because of their unique shape. Better displacement produces higher profits.
The unique shape of Hoshizaki Crescent Cube ice allows liquid to flow over it more easily, whether pouring from bottles or dispensers. So there's no messy splashing and less waste.
- AC Supply Voltage 208-230V/60/1 (3 wire with dedicated neutral for 115V)
- 30amp Max Fuse.
- 1/2" OD copper or equivalent independent portable water supply
- 3/4" independent drain connection
- 3-Year - Parts & Labor on entire machine
- 5-Year - Parts & Labor on Evaporator
- 5-Year - Parts on Compressor, Air-Cooled Condenser Coil
*Image is a representation. Actual product may vary based on model, size, and options selected.
|Amperage (Air Cooled):||13.4 amps|
|Wattage (Air Cooled):||4.3 kw/100 lbs. ice|
Hoshizaki America's corporate mission is to achieve and maintain optimum customer satisfaction, by consistently providing the highest level of quality in the products and services delivered to all customers throughout the western hemisphere, to perpetuate a healthy, viable organization, and to deserve the reputation as an innovative leader from a technological and people standpoint in the commercial kitchen equipment industry.