Howard-McCray SC-CFS40E-4C - 51" Refrigerated Fish/Poultry Case - Curved Glass
Howard-McCray refrigerated deli cases are constructed from high quality stainless steel and aluminum to provide a many years of reliable operation. These units are available with self-contained refrigeration (standard) or remote refrigeration to suite your needs. Specifications for this product includes:
- Extra wide double bend curved glass front.
- Designer white interior ends, exterior front and ends.
- Temperature and defrost electronically controlled.
- Epoxy coated main deck shelves.
- Stainless steel heavy gauge top “ 13.75" deep.
- 1 row of T8 lighting at top of unit.
- Refrigeration: 134a expansion valve system.
- Gravity coil refrigeration located inside top “ no blower to dry out merchandise.
- Stainless steel individual ice pans.
- Endless design allows for continuous line up “ call for details.
- Rear doors use the McGlide Door System.
- Front 2" Gray Bumper.
*Image is a representation. Actual product may vary from image depending on model and options.