Ice-O-Matic ICEU220HA - 238 lbs/day Air Cooled Half Cube Ice Maker w/ 73 lbs Storage Bin
Free ShippingxLucky you! This product qualifies for free shipping.
Click here to see why
- Price MatchxFound a better price somewhere else? We'll beat it! Call us at 888-810-5043 or fill out our price match form
Try Before You BuyxWonder if this product is exactly what you need? Try it out risk free for 14 days from the date of shipment! If you don't like it we will pay to ship it back.
Read about it here
As a cafe, restaurant, coffee shop, or convenience store, have you ever wondered, "How much ice do I actually need?" Well, a restaurant requires about 1.5 pounds of ice per person, whereas a fast casual or quick service restaurant needs around 8 to 12 ounces per visitor.
Given these figures, the 238 pounds per day output of the ICEU220HA compact ice machine serves up to 150-175 guests (full service restaurants) or 450-500 guests (smaller shops, fast casuals, QSRs). Do these numbers match your store's demand?
If so, take a brief moment to tour the ICEU220HA's distinguishing attributes:
Notice the frame's width and depth of 24" and only 39" height, keeping compactness a priority. Furthermore, observe the front air ventilation which allows you to tuck this machine into just about any nook or cranny you can find, giving you back valuable space.
While savoring the small footprint and easy access vent, enjoy the absence of an air filter, making maintenance a breeze. You'll find all this housed in resilient stainless steel, providing quick cleanup and lasting durability.
Does the outer shell appeal to you? Well then take a look under the hood: antimicrobial technology keeps bacteria at bay (making your ice not smell or taste funky), nickel plating on the evaporator (it forms your ice cubes) resists the damage water can cause over a long period of time, and harvest assist accelerates the ice making process, conserving energy. All these features combined stack up to savings you can see..
Top all these fine features off with an Energy Star Certification (= even more money saved) plus the longest warranty in the industry (up to 7 years), and you have one sweet deal.
Now that you know how much ice you need and toured the in's and out's of this reliable machine, you can rest assured knowing these benefits from Ice-O-Matic add value while saving you space, time, and money. Invest in this ice maker today or try it out before you buy it.
In a hurry? Check out these key benefits:
- Half-dice cubes - perfect for blended drinks, iced coffee, and typical restaurant beverages
- Energy Star Certified
- Cost Effective Components
- Stainless Steel Exterior in a Compact Platform
- Best Warranty in the Industry
- Electroless nickel plating on evaporator plates ensures reliability.
- 24" wide undercounter unit helps to save on space.
- Corrosion-resistant stainless steel and fingerprint-proof plastic construction provides years of use.
- Stainless Steel Exterior
- Front air discharge is designed for compact spaces.
- Front compartment feature makes it easy to access ice.
- Antimicrobial protection prevents bacteria growth, resulting in a cleaner unit as well as cleaner ice.
- Harvest Assist feature ensures consistent ice production and increases capacity.
- Energy Star certification means that the unit will consume less energy, resulting in lower energy bills.
- Air-cooled ice machine costs less initially compared to water-cooled and remote-cooled units.
- Half-dice cube is perfect for mixed drinks and carbonated beverages.
- Storage holds up to 73 lbs of ice.
- Unit produces up to 238 lbs of ice per day.
- Unit produces half cube ice.
- Warranty: 3 years parts and labor / 5 years parts coverage on the evaporator and compressor.
- Optional Warranty: 7 years parts and labor on the evaporator when you purchase an Ice-O-Matic water filter with your cube ice maker and replace it every six months (for U.S. and Canada only).
|Ice Cube Design:||Half|
|Ice Cube Dimensions (Inches):||3/8 x 7/8 x 7/8|
|Exterior Dimensions (W x D x H):||24 x 24 x 39 in|
|24 HR Ice Production at 70° F Air / 50° F Water:||238 lbs|
|24 HR Ice Production at 90° F Air / 70° F Water:||175 lbs|
|Storage Bin Capacity:||73 lbs|
|Water Usage Per 100 lbs of Ice:||30 gal|
|KWH Used Per 100 LBS of Ice:||8.8 kWh|
|BTUs Per Hour:||4,609|
|Water Filters||IFQ1 (Manifold) / IFI4C (Inline)|
For over 50 years, Ice-O-Matic has been providing customers with the simplest, most reliable and easy-to-use commercial ice machines. Ice-O-Matic has been a leader in the development of new commercial technologies, offering a full line of cubers, flakers and their own patented Pearl Ice machines. They sell the highest quality storage bins, dispensers and water filters in the business, and their products are backed by the industry's longest warranties.