Ice-O-Matic ICEU300HA - 309 lbs/day Air Cooled Half Cube Ice Maker w/ 130 lb Storage Bin
Ever tried to figure out how much ice you need? Typically, most restaurants need around 1.5 pounds per patron and quick service restaurant types require about 8 to 12 ounces per customer.
Considering this, the ICEU300HA compact ice maker serves between 200-225 full service restaurant guests or 550-650 QSR customers by producing 309 pounds each day. So, do these figures match your restaurant's needs?
If that's the case, peruse through the ICEU300HA's standout features:
Notice the small frame, keeping compactness a priority. Furthermore, observe the front air ventilation which allows you to tuck this machine into just about any nook or cranny you can find, giving you back valuable space.
While savoring the small footprint and easy access vent, enjoy the absence of an air filter, making maintenance a breeze. You'll find all this housed in resilient stainless steel, providing quick cleanup and lasting durability.
Does the outer shell appeal to you? Well then take a look under the hood: antimicrobial technology keeps bacteria at bay (making your ice not smell or taste funky), nickel plating on the evaporator (it forms your ice cubes) resists the damage water can cause over a long period of time, and harvest assist accelerates the ice making process, conserving energy. All these features combined stack up to savings you can see..
Top all these fine features off with an Energy Star Certification (= even more money saved) plus the longest warranty in the industry (up to 7 years), and you have one sweet deal.
Now that you know how much ice you need and toured the in's and out's of this reliable machine, you can rest assured knowing these benefits from Ice-O-Matic add value while saving you space, time, and money. Why not invest in this ice maker today?
In a hurry? Check out these key benefits:
- Half-dice cubes - perfect for blended drinks, iced coffee, and typical restaurant beverages
- Energy Star Certified
- Cost Effective Components
- Stainless Steel Exterior in a Compact Platform
- Best Warranty in the Industry
- Electroless nickel plating on evaporator plates ensures reliability.
- Corrosion-resistant stainless steel and fingerprint-proof plastic construction provides years of use.
- Space-saving 30" wide design.
- Antimicrobial protection prevents bacteria growth, resulting in a cleaner unit as well as cleaner ice.
- Harvest Assist feature ensures consistent ice production and increases capacity.
- Low profile top saves counter space.
- Air-cooled ice machine costs less initially compared to water-cooled and remote-cooled units.
- Half-dice cube is perfect for mixed drinks and carbonated beverages.
- Unit produces up to 309 lbs of ice per day.
- Bin stores up to 130 lbs of ice.
- Unit produces half-cube ice.
- Warranty: 3 years parts and labor / 5 years parts coverage on the evaporator and compressor.
- Optional Warranty: 7 years parts and labor on the evaporator when you purchase an Ice-O-Matic water filter with your cube ice maker and replace it every six months (for U.S. and Canada only).
|Ice Cube Design:||Half-cube|
|Ice Cube Dimensions (Inches):||3/8 x 7/8 x 7/8|
|Exterior Dimensions (W x D x H):||30.34 x 29.97 x 39 in|
|24 HR Ice Production at 70° F Air / 50° F Water:||309 lbs|
|24 HR Ice Production at 90° F Air / 70° F Water:||228 lbs|
|Water Usage Per 100 lbs of Ice:||32.9 gal|
|KWH Used Per 100 LBS of Ice:||8.6 kWh|
|BTUs Per Hour:||5,928|
|Water Filter:||IFQI (Manifold) / IFI4C (Inline)|
For over 50 years, Ice-O-Matic has been providing customers with the simplest, most reliable and easy-to-use commercial ice machines. Ice-O-Matic has been a leader in the development of new commercial technologies, offering a full line of cubers, flakers and their own patented Pearl Ice machines. They sell the highest quality storage bins, dispensers and water filters in the business, and their products are backed by the industry's longest warranties.