Manitowoc RNS-20 - 261 lbs/day Countertop Nugget Ice Maker and Dispenser - Air Cooled
Many people are addicted to soft, chewable ice and consume it by the cupful. This ice is popular and has even helped make certain fast food chains famous. Whether you are looking to please patrons looking for a chewable textured ice or to provide quality ice for patients in a healthcare facility, the Manitowoc RNS-20 will get the job done.
Awarded “Best in Class” overall for ice makers by the Foodservice Equipment and Supplies magazine for the past four years, Manitowoc leads the commercial ice machine industry. They back up their quality with customer care, providing their customers a warranty of two years parts and labor with five years on compressor.
The RNS-20 brings this legacy of quality to a countertop near you. This ice maker produces up to 261 lbs. of standard ice daily and stores up to 20 lbs. Manitowoc’s DuraTech exterior front panel is coated with a scratch and stain resistant finish. Nugget ice necessarily contains both water and ice, with the best cube being the driest. The average ice content in these soft ice cubes ranges in between the low 80s and the low 90s in percentile. Manitowoc is proud of being on the higher end of this industry average, having a 90% ice content rate. Drier ice will prevent watery drinks. The RNS-20 is a quality dispenser that produces a better cube.
The RNS-20 is designed for convenience. This space-saving model will handle the cleaning process with Manitowoc’s smart technology - just add cleaner and press one button. For dispensing options, you can choose lever-activated or touchless dispensing, whichever best fits your needs. For convenient dispensing, choose the RNS-20.
Bite-sized nugget ice is favored by many. For convenience and quality, add the RNS-20 to your business!
In a hurry? Check out these key benefits:
- “Best in Class” manufacturer
- Quality production
- DuraTech coated front panel
- Space saving design
- Produces up to 261 lbs. of standard ice daily
- 90% ice content with only 10% water
- DuraTech front panel to prevent staining and ease cleaning
- Temperature range - 45° to 110°
- Water temperature range - 45° to 90°
- Manitowoc’s patented cleaning technology makes for easy cleaning
- Entire unit warranty - 2 years parts and labor
- Compressor warranty - 5 years parts and 2 years labor
- Blue LED light for low lit rooms
- Two ice activation options - lever or automatic
- Minimal ice spillage with larger drain pan
- Soft and chewable nugget ice
- Water and drain connections in back or bottom of unit for flush mounting
- Three dispense settings - ice only, water only, or ice and water
- 115/60/1 factory pre-wired (230/50/1 also available)
- 6’ power cord
- R404A refrigerant
- NSF Approved
The Manitowoc Ice team is committed to providing products that not only satisfy customer needs but also add value to the equipment investment by reducing costs and emphasizing food safety. All Manitowoc ice machines use environmentally friendly non-CFC refrigerants. The product line also includes ice storage bins, floor standing ice dispensers, ice machine accessories and a group of cleaning and sanitizing items such as AuCS, Guardian, and Arctic Pure water filters. Innovation and customer support has enabled Manitowoc Ice to become America's #1 selling brand of ice machine.