Manitowoc SM-50A - 53 lbs/day Under Counter Ice Maker
The attractive new Manitowoc Ice SM-50A series ice cube machine is designed for easy installation into a standard 15" cabinet or for use as a stand alone unit, coming standard with a stainless steel top and sides.
- Factory 3 year parts and labor warranty on entire machine
- Produces up to 53 lbs. of ice per day
- Manitowoc sets the standard in ice machine quality!
- Built in bin stores up to 25 lbs. of ice
- Individual cubes with unique octagon shape
- Unit ships with hinge on right, easily changed to left during installation
Easily accessible control panel with the following functionality:
- Automatic ice making mode
- Patented cleaning and sanitizing
- Delay start option
- Filter replacement warning light
- Water filter system integrated inside machine with depth filtration and scale inhibitor
- Lighted bin (LED light) with large opening for easy access
- Optional drain pump easily integrates inside the machine during installation
For detailed information including power and water consumption, actual production at different ambient temperatures, and installation specs. please view the product spec. sheet.
*Warranty covers commercial use only. Call for details regarding home use.
The Manitowoc Ice team is committed to providing products that not only satisfy customer needs but also add value to the equipment investment by reducing costs and emphasizing food safety. All Manitowoc ice machines use environmentally friendly non-CFC refrigerants. The product line also includes ice storage bins, floor standing ice dispensers, ice machine accessories and a group of cleaning and sanitizing items such as AuCS, Guardian, and Arctic Pure water filters. Innovation and customer support has enabled Manitowoc Ice to become America's #1 selling brand of ice machine.