Master-Bilt - MPM-72 - Standard 72" Open Display Merchandiser
- Internal product capacity: 7.9 cu. ft.
- 24 gauge painted steel interior and exterior.
- Removable two-tier stainless steel display deck.
- Full length 8 3/4” wide laminated white formica counter top.
- Front bumper guard.
- Automatic defrost.
- Black vinyl trim.
- Electric condensate evaporator.
- 2” foamed-in-place “zero ODP” urethane insulation.
- Set of (6) 3” casters available, choose in options upon checkout.
- Factory installed night curtain available in options below.
- White enamel interior and exterior.
- Stainless steel floor.
- Front air intake and rear air discharge.
- Self-contained, bottom mount refrigeration system.
- Forced air ducted flow.
- Slide-out refrigeration system.
- Refrigerant: R-134a.
- Temperature range: 34° to 41°F (1° to 5°C).
- R-factor (insulation efficiency rating): 17.24.
- Limited one year parts and labor warranty.
- Limited five year compressor replacement warranty.
*Image is a representation. Actual product may vary based on model, size, and options selected.
The company that is now Master-Bilt was founded in a three-car garage in St. Louis in 1938. Two friends began producing refrigerated coolers for the 10-gallon milk cans used on dairy farms. From these humble beginnings, Master-Bilt has grown to become a manufacturer of one of the most diverse ranges of refrigeration equipment available.
Master-Bilt's line of refrigerated cabinets includes ice cream dipping cabinets, open air merchandisers and reach-in cases utilized in the foodservice, convenience store and restaurant industries. They also produce walk-in coolers and freezers ranging in size from 30 square feet to complete refrigerated warehouses. In addition, their condensing units and refrigeration units are considered by many to be the best in the industry.