Scotsman CU50GA-1 - 50 lbs/day Undercounter Gourmet Ice Machine w/Storage - Air-Cooled
Free ShippingxLucky you! This product qualifies for free shipping.
Click here to see why
- Price MatchxFound a better price somewhere else? We'll beat it! Call us at 888-810-5043 or fill out our price match form
Try Before You BuyxWonder if this product is exactly what you need? Try it out risk free for 14 days from the date of shipment! If you don't like it we will pay to ship it back.
Read about it here
Shopping for a quality ice machine in a convenient undercounter design? Scotsman’s slow-melting, crystal clear, mineral free, and odorless ice cube will ensure your customers have a refreshing drink in hand. Consider the Scotsman CU50 for energy efficiency and a simple design.
Scotsman is a leading name in the ice machine industry. In 2011, Scotsman won the Energy Star Award for Excellence in energy-efficient product design. Scotsman has been working to make your kitchen more energy efficient for over 60 years - saving you money in the long run.
The CU50 is a reliable undercounter. Scotsman’s Water-quality sensor will detect when the water filtering over the evaporator is too particulate laden and replaces it with new purer water. This process will increase time between cleanings by reducing scale buildup. When it is time for cleaning, the easy-to-use control panel will alert you to sanitize and descale. This Energy Star undercounter is a user friendly ice machine that works to simplify your job.
Dependable and energy efficient - buy the Scotsman CU50 and serve pure gourmet ice to your customers!
In a hurry? Check out these key benefits:
- Energy Star
- Water-quality sensor
- User-friendly control panel
- Gourmet ice
- Energy Star
- NSF Approved
- One year parts and labor warranty
- Five year warranty on compressor and condenser parts
- Produces 50 lbs. of gourmet ice in 24 hours
- Stores up to 26 lbs. of ice
- Makes gourmet ice - large, odorless, slow-melting cubes
- 15” width to place in tight locations
- Water-quality sensor detects hard-water conditions - this extends time between cleanings
- User-friendly control panel with a “time to clean” reminder
- Scoop included
|Manufacturer:||Scotsman Ice Systems|
|Bin Storage:||26 lbs|
|Standard Ice/24 hrs in 70°F air:||65 lbs|
|Standard Ice/24 hrs in 90°F air:||50 lbs|
|Crated Weight:||112 lbs|