True GDM-49F-LD 49 Cu. Ft. Glass Door Merchandising Freezer - LED
Impulse buyers increase your sales significantly. Frozen foods may not be your biggest slice of business, but they can make a difference. Provide convenience and quality with a True glass door freezer. The True GDM-49F-LD is a reliable merchandising freezer from a trusted manufacturer.
The GDM-49F-LD is engineered for quality. True cabinets are known for their oversized refrigeration and reliable components. Now with LED lighting, their merchandisers are more efficient than ever. Premium materials like True’s foamed-in-place, high-density Ecomate insulation, triple pane door assembly, and low-velocity, high-volume fan system round out the freezer's energy conservation. True’s engineering ensures a colder standard temperature and faster recovery. This glass door freezer is a smart and efficient option for your shop.
True glass door merchandisers are ubiquitous in foodservice and retail markets, with good reason. They last, their long-term industry presence means service people are comfortable servicing them, and True provides excellent support - including a warranty of three years parts and labor and five years on compressor! Also, True’s entire cabinets are manufactured in the USA, using the highest quality materials.
This reliable True glass door freezer will make a difference in your shop, showing off your frozen treats for years to come. Trust in True and buy the GDM-49F-LD.
In a hurry? Check out these key benefits:
- Made in the USA
- 3 Year Parts and Labor Warranty
- Leading Manufacturer
- Efficient Design
- Entire cabinet structure has foamed-in-place insulation using Ecomate
- Insulated glass doors are triple pane thermal with extruded aluminum frame
- Automatic defrost system temperature terminated and time-initiated for shortest possible defrost cycle
- Low-velocity, high-volume airflow design for colder temperatures and faster recovery
- Condensing unit is bottom mounted for easy maintenance
- LED interior lighting
- Exterior sign panel is illuminated
- Non-peel or chip white laminated vinyl exterior - permanent and durable
- NSF approved white aluminum liner with a stainless steel floor
- Three year parts and labor warranty with a five year compressor warranty
- Welded steel frame rail for durability, coated with a black powder coating for corrosion protection
- 12” long extruded handle on each door
- Positive seal, self closing doors
- Door gaskets are magnetic and removable for easy cleaning
- Eight adjustable shelves made from heavy duty PVC coated wire
- Pilasters to support shelves are made of the same material as cabinet interior and adjustable
- Self-contained and factory engineered capillary tube system using CFC free R404A refrigerant
- Extra large evaporator coil is balanced with a higher horsepower compressor and a larger condenser
- Maintains -10° F (-23.3° C)
- Cast iron evaporator fan motor(s) are self-lubricating and sealed with efficient larger fan blades
- Electronic ballast and T-8 bulbs are used in cabinet for a longer bulb life and efficiency
- Epoxy coated evaporator to prevent potential corrosion
- Unit completely pre-wired at factory and ready for final connection to a 115/208-230/60Hz single phase, 20 amp dedicated outlet.
- Cord and plug set included
- NSF-7 listed for storage and display of packaged or bottled product
|Dimensions LxDxH (inches):||54.13 x 29.88 x 78.63|
|Cord Length:||9 ft|
|Crated Weight:||630 lbs|
|Temperature Range:||Maintains -10° F|