True GDM-72F-LD 72 Cu. Ft. 3 Glass Door Merchandising Freezer - LED
You can’t buy happiness, but you can buy ice cream - and it’s basically the same thing. Offering this frozen treat, along with other frozen favorites like pizza, cheesecake, and waffles, will put a smile on your customer’s face. While shopping for a reliable glass door freezer, you should consider the True line of visual merchandisers. The True GDM-72F-LD is a reliable and quality glass door freezer.
True Refrigeration is a leading name in glass door merchandising, and refrigeration as a whole. Their cabinets are known to last. And with a three year parts and labor warranty, True’s service team will guarantee you get off to a good start. True manufactures their entire units in the USA, using only the highest quality materials. Trust in True quality.
In keeping with True’s reputation, the GDM-72F-LD delivers superior quality. They've engineered the freezer with triple pane glass, LED lighting, and foamed-in-place Ecomate insulation for the highest energy efficiency. A self-lubricating fan motor and larger blades provide a high volume airflow design for faster recovery and pull-down times.
Consider the True GDM-72F-LD for your shop. This glass door freezer will provide an eye-catching design, reliable performance, and lasting quality.
In a hurry? Check out these key benefits:
- True Quality - True is the number one manufacturer for glass merchandisers
- Made in the USA - All True cabinets are made with the highest quality materials in the USA
- Faster Recovery - Low-velocity, high-volume airflow design for energy efficiency
- Excellent Warranty - Three year parts and labor warranty with five year compressor warranty
- For colder temperatures and faster recovery, a smart low-velocity, high-volume airflow design
- Extra large evaporator coil balanced with large condenser and higher horsepower compressor
- Self-contained, factory engineered capillary tube system using environmentally cautious CFC free R404A refrigerant
- LED safety-shielded interior lighting with True’s integrated door light system
- Sealed, self-lubricating evaporator fan motor(s) are cast iron with larger fan blades for efficiency
- Holds a standard temperature of -10° F (-23.3° C)
- Bottom mounted condensing unit for easy maintenance
- Foamed-in-place insulation using Ecomate throughout the entire cabinet structure
- Triple pane thermal insulated glass doors assemblies with extruded aluminum frame
- Illuminated exterior sign panel with a variety of options available
- Each door with a 12” long extruded handle
- Torsion type closure system for positive seal, self-closing doors
- Magnetic door gaskets are of one piece construction and removable for ease of cleaning
- Eight heavy duty, adjustable shelves made from PVC coated wire
- Shelf support pilasters are adjustable and made of the same cabinet interior material
- Durable and permanent, non-peel or chip white laminated vinyl exterior
- White aluminum liner with a stainless steel floor is NSF approved
- Durable, welded steel frame rail coated with a black powder coating for corrosion protection
- Evaporator is epoxy coated to eliminate the possibility of corrosion
- Cord and plug set included
- Unit completely pre-wired at factory and ready for final connection to a 115/208-230/60Hz single phase, 20 amp dedicated outlet.
- NSF-7 approved for storage and display of packaged product
|Dimensions LxDxH (inches):||78.13 x 29.88 x 78.63|
|Cord Length:||9 ft|
|Crated Weight:||825 lbs|
|Temperature Range:||Maintains -10°|