True STM2R-2S Spec Series 2 Door Commercial Refrigerator
The world would be a drab place if mere utility were the only consideration. But presentation is important. A beautifully designed refrigerator can add shine to your kitchen. The STM2R-2S has the performance and modern design of True’s Specifications Series at a more approachable price. If you are looking for a step up from the standard but don’t need all the flashy features of the standard spec line, the STM series could be right for you.
The STM2R-2S is built with quality construction. True is committed to manufacturing cabinets with the highest quality materials. With a warranty of three years parts and labor and five years on compressor, True shows their sensitivity to customer care. True’s Ecomate cushions the entire unit with foamed-in-place insulation to keep in the cool and preserve your freshest ingredients. The STM2R-2S’s oversized refrigeration system combines an extra large evaporator coil, larger condenser, and higher horsepower compressor for optimal performance.
The True Spec Series STM2R-2S is a high quality option in reach-in refrigeration. This unit is fitted with durable stainless steel doors and front with matching aluminum sides, walls, and back. For more interior space, the evaporator is positioned out of the food zone. And, because the STM2R-2S is deeper than standard coolers, it comfortably holds bun pans without impeding airflow. One benefit of owning a top-mounted model is how easy it is to clean the conveniently located condenser. True’s spec line doesn’t even require removing screws! Just lift up the hinged rainshield and clean - no tools necessary. Interior cleaning and access is similarly improved by a 120° stay open feature on the doors. The True STM2R-2S brings together functionality, beauty, and affordability.
Elegant design, durable construction, and high performance. To add True quality to your kitchen, buy the True STM2R-2S.
In a hurry? Check out these key benefits:
- Made in America
- Oversized Refrigeration
- Efficient airflow design
- Top mounted condenser
- Three year warranty on all parts and labor with five years on compressor
- Self-contained, factory engineered system using environmentally friendly 134A refrigerant
- Factory balanced refrigeration system with high capacity, will maintain cabinet temperatures of 33° to 38°F
- Ecomate foamed-in-place insulation for entire cabinet and door
- Self-lubricating evaporator fan motor utilize larger fan blades
- Efficient, low-velocity, high-volume airflow design for faster recovery and shorter run times
- Exterior and liner are stainless steel
- Heavy duty steel frame rail welded for durability and black powder coated to prevent corrosion
- Door gaskets are magnetic and of one piece construction and easily removed for cleaning
- 12” door handles and door hinges have a lifetime guarantee
- Doors are self-closing with positive seal
- Interior lighting is incandescent and safety-shielded
- 6 PVC coated wire shelves with shelf clips
- Epoxy coated evaporator to prevent corrosion
- Temperature is digitally displayed on exterior, available with °F or °C
- Cord and plug included
- NSF-7 approved for open food product
- Completely pre-wired at factory and ready for final connection to a 115/60/1 phase, 15 amp dedicated outlet.
|Length:||52 5/8 in|
|Crated Weight:||565 lbs.|
|Cord Length:||9 ft.|