True TFP-32-12M - 32" Front Breathing Prep Table with Door
Arranging the equipment in your kitchen is kind of like putting together a puzzle: it’s a real challenge fitting everything in your limited space! Put your salad prep too close to your refrigerator and you risk burning out your unit. True understands the problem and engineered their new TFP-32-12M with improved front ventilation, so you can put it anywhere space is tight.
With over 65 years in the business, True’s name is synonymous with quality. Their prep tables have been repeatedly chosen by FES Mag as best in class. An all-steel, made in the USA construction ensures long lasting durability. Oversized compressors, evaporators, and condenser coils make True’s refrigeration more effective, cooling food faster without straining the system. Partnered with Energy Star, True’s products meet and far exceed energy standards. With all of this, True brings you a powerful and efficient prep table that will last you for years to come.
If that’s not enough to convince you, True offers one of the most robust warranties in the industry. Covering parts and labor for three years and the compressor for five, True is committed to taking care of you, the customer, long after you buy one of their units.
Boasting outstanding quality and a reputation to match, True makes some of the best prep tables on the market. The TFP-32-12M carries on that tradition and is the perfect fit for your kitchen space conundrum.
In a hurry? Check out these key benefits:
- Space saving: With front ventilation, the TFP-32-12M requires no side clearance
- Energy saving: the TFP-32-12M exceeds Energy Star standards without sacrificing performance
- Dependable design: Stainless steel construction, oversized refrigeration components, and large pan capacity
- Trusted quality: True is one of the leading manufacturers of prep tables
- Self-contained refrigeration holds temperature between 33°F and 41°F in polycarbonate pans and cabinet interior
- Forced-air refrigeration system uses energy saving and environmentally friendly 134A refrigerant ;
- Stainless steel insulated lid and hood save cold energy and keep food fresh longer
- Sides, top, lid, and hood are stainless steel; back has matching aluminum
- White aluminum liner and stainless steel floor with coved corners
- Removable cutting board measures 8” deep and ½” thick and is NSF approved
- Ecomate insulation is high-density, environmentally-friendly, and foamed-in-place polyurethane
- Corrosion resistant, epoxy coated evaporator
- Four 2.5" casters included with locking front set
- Ships with twelve ⅙ size clear food pans
- Factory pre-wired for 115/60/1 connection on a dedicated 15 amp outlet
- 7' cord and NEMA-5-15P plug included
- ANSI/NSF-7-1997-6.3 compliant
|Dimensions (LxWxH)||32.13" x 31.5" x 45.75"|
|No. of Pans||12|
|No. of Doors||1|
|Cord length||7 ft|