Turbo Air TB-5R - 18.7 Cu. Ft. Refrigerated Bakery Case
- WARRANTY: 2 year warranty on all parts and labor
- Additional 3 year warranty on compressors
- Simple plug-in installation
- Durable and permanent non-peel or chip laminated vinyl with stainless steel cabinet trim.
- Attractive white aluminum interior sides and top, and a high impact plastic floor with coved corners.
- Over-sized condenser and evaporator hold product to 38°F to 40°F.
- 2 Positive seal self-closing, energy efficient glass rear sliding doors.
- 2 Adjustable, heavy duty, cantilevered wire shelves.
- Independently wired shelf lights enhance the appearance of bakery products and pastries.
- Single pane curved glass front provides extra large viewing area for maximum product presentation.
- Curved glass tilts upward for easy cleaning and is tempered for safety.
- NEMA 5-20P Plug
- CEC California Energy Commission Certified.
- MEA City of New York Building Department Approved.
|Dimensions (LxWxH)||59.25" x 37.38" x 47.25"|
|Net Capacity||18.7 cu. ft.|
|No. of Shelves||2|
|Plug Type||NEMA 5-20P|
Turbo Air is a company that strives to be the most esteemed refrigeration manufacturer. They seek to accomplish this goal by making quality products in an energy efficient manner, backed by excellent customer service. They recognize their customers as their employers who will be the judge of their success. Turbo Air makes every effort to give reasonable prices, being careful to be fair to suppliers, sales companies, and customers. They are dedicated to providing visually appealing products that add value to their customers' businesses. Turbo Air is always changing and improving their products to better fit the needs of their customers.