U.S. Range SUME-100 Electric Convection Oven
Attention to detail is important in your kitchen. Your juicy roasts, golden brown cookies, and perfectly crispy potato skins bear the marks of a true professional. It can be difficult getting it just right every time, though. A convection oven like U.S. Range’s SUME-100 by Garland is just the tool you need to help you put on those perfect finishing touches every time.
With U.S. Range’s Summit series, efficiency is the name of the game. Using convection heating, the oven eliminates the cold layer of air surrounding food in your oven, giving you even cooking and consistent results. Say goodbye to oven hot spots and longer cooking times. By heating more effectively than a conventional oven, the SUME-100 cooks food faster and uses less energy. That’s time saved and more money in your pocket!
U.S. Range’s oven is built to last for years of service in your kitchen. Stainless steel construction and high quality components make the SUME-100 sturdy and durable. The unit is covered by a standard one year warranty, but Garland goes above and beyond that. They cover the door of the oven for five years total, ensuring you get the longest possible life out of your investment.
Like we said, the details matter. When you need finesse and consistency, a convection oven is the way to go. The SUME-100 from U.S. Range could be the one detail in your kitchen that makes all the difference in the world.
In a hurry? Check out these key benefits:
- Consistent cooking: Convection heating gives you a consistent outcome every time
- Saves time and energy: Highly efficient heating method reduces cooking times and energy cost
- Solid design: The SUME-100's endures tough conditions with its stainless steel construction
- Enhanced warranty: 1 year parts and labor warranty with 5 total years on the door
- Power input of 10.4 kW in the oven cavity
- Efficient convection heating reduces cook times and energy cost
- Convection heating gives you even cooking and consistent results every time
- Durable and dependable stainless steel front, sides, top, and legs
- Two speed fan for cooking differing types of food
- 60/40 dependent doors feature left side handle and single double pane window
- Porcelain enameled lighted cavity and coved corners to easily clean interior
- 5 chrome plated racks and 10 position rack guides
- Direct spark ignition with shutoff safety feature
- Solid state controls with electromechanical timer
- 1 year limited parts and labor warranty
- 5 years warranty total on door, excluding window
|Dimensions (LxWxH)||38" x 57.5" x 41.25"|
|No. of racks||5|
|No. of rack positions||10|