Vulcan 36-S-6B - Endurance 36" Range, 6 burner, 1 oven
Your restaurant range is the anchor of your commercial kitchen’s hot side. It is your go-to for everything from steaming vegetables to searing steaks; from baking chicken to making cakes. With the functionality expected from a quality range, the Vulcan Endurance Ranges are engineered for your needs. The quality of Vulcan is shown in the Vulcan Endurance 36-S-6B Range through quality, innovation, and attention to detail.
Vulcan’s commitment to innovation sets them apart from the rest. The 36-S-6B’s excelerator airflow technology allows you to bake at two levels simultaneously. Strategic perforations in the oven liner have been added to better distribute heat, which eliminates hot and cold spots for uneven baking. The Vulcan 36-S-6B reduces gas consumption with their flash pilot tube system using one pilot light for every two burners. Features like these highlight that Vulcan is always looking for new ways to help you succeed.
In addition to the innovations above, Vulcan includes all the simple features that make your job easier. The 36-S-6B includes oversized rear burner grates to make room for large stock pots. To avoid time loss and injury, the controls are made “cool to the touch”. To ensure rapid boiling times this range comes with 32,000 BTU, but the unit has an excellent turn down ratio for simmering stock and sauces. The Vulcan 36-S-6B provides a large front ledge for easy plating. These benefits show Vulcan’s commitment to helping you achieve a safe and efficient work flow.
Innovative engineering sets the Vulcan 36-S-6B apart from the rest in its class. The quality of your Vulcan range will make the distinct difference in your steaming, searing, and baking - helping you achieve the perfect finish.
In a hurry? Check out these key benefits:
- Innovation Features - Flash tube pilot system and excelerator oven technology for increased efficiency and production.
- Attention to Detail - Larger rear grates, “cool to the touch” control knobs, and a large plating ledge support workflow.
- Quality Manufacturer - Vulcan has been voted Best in Class for ranges the past three years.
- NSF Approved
- 250° to 500° F oven thermostat
- Two oven racks with four rack positions
- Oven produces 35,000 BTU/hr. input and baker’s depth standard oven cavity
- Limited warranty covers parts and labor for one year
- Pull out crumb tray is extra deep with welded corners to hold liquids
- Each of the six burners produce 30,000 BTU/hr. input
- Flash tube pilot system - two burners share a pilot light
- Aeration bowls are built in for greater efficiency
- “Cool to the touch” controls made from high temperature material
- Cast grates are heavy duty and measure 12” by 12 1/2” in front and 12” by 14 1/2” in rear
- Frame is fully welded
- 215,000 BTU/hr. total heat input
- Front, sides, backriser, lift-off high shelf, and 6” adjustable legs are stainless steel
Specify altitude when above 2,000 ft.