Vulcan LG400 - 45-50 lbs. Freestanding Economy Gas Fryer
Your comfort-food-loving customers crave your tasty fried fare. From golden french fries and corn dogs to fried chicken and cheese sticks, these are the foods that take them back to childhood and put a gleam in their eyes. In order to provide these menu favorites, you’ll need a dependable fryer. The Vulcan LG400 is a quality fryer that is simple-to-use, reliable, and will not leave a hole in your pocketbook.
The LG400 shows its quality through performance and power. Although you will pay less for this entry-level fryer, the LG400 still delivers an impressive 120,000 BTU/hr heat input. The snap action millivolt thermostat allows you precision control of this heat, with adjustment from 200° to 400° F. You can see Vulcan’s confidence in their product from a solid warranty of 1 year parts and labor and 5 years for the fry tank. In addition, the fryer will be replaced if it has a leak and is verified by a service agency within the first year. You can rely on the quality of the LG400 to be a lasting piece of equipment in your kitchen.
Vulcan is a quality and award-winning manufacturer - voted Best in Class in three hotside categories for 2012. Their floor fryers were rated Best in Class by operators in 2012. In addition, Vulcan’s parent company, ITW Food Equipment Company, received the Energy Star Sustained Excellence Award in 2010 and 2011. Vulcan is a dependable manufacturer and their quality is recognized.
In the LG400 you find an entry level gas fryer that performs with the quality and reliability you expect from an industry leader like Vulcan. You don’t get a lot of bells and whistles, but if you just need a simple fryer that gets the job done, Vulcan’s LG400 is a great option for you.
In a hurry? Check out these key benefits:
- Award-Winning Manufacturer - Vulcan’s floor fryers were rated Best in Class by operators in 2012.
- Solid Warranty - One year parts and labor, Five years on tank, and total replacement if tank leaks within the first year.
- Quality Performance - Contains snap action thermostat and achieves 120,000 BTU.
- Stainless steel front, door, and fry tank that holds 45-50 lbs.
- Includes two fry baskets with plastic handles
- 120,000 BTU/hr. input
- Snap action millivolt thermostat control for 200° to 400° F
- Built in flue deflector
- Earth magnet to secure closed door
- One year parts and labor, Five year limited warranty on tank and total replacement for a leak within the first year
- V shaped large cold zone area
- Easy to remove and clean stainless steel basket hanger
- 1 ¼ in full port ball type drain valve
|Capacity:||45 - 50 lbs|
|Width:||15 1⁄2 in|
|Depth:||30 1⁄4 in|
|Overall Height:||47 1/8 in|
|Working Height:||36 1⁄4 in|
|Tank Size:||14 in x 14 in|
|Approx. Shipping Weight:||210 lbs|