Vulcan LG500 - 65-70 lbs. Freestanding Economy Gas Fryer
Tasty fried fare is what your customers crave - satisfying and comforting, you know they’ll be back for more. Your delicious sides of french fries, sweet potato fries, or onion rings are served golden brown. They delightfully enhance your main course and the overall experience at your restaurant. If you are short on cash but need a quality fryer, consider the Vulcan LG500. This affordable fryer has a powerful design and is built by a top manufacturer.
Vulcan is one of the most recognized brands in commercial kitchens. Voted “Best in Class” by the Foodservice Equipment and Supplies Magazine for many hotside categories, including fryers, Vulcan is recognized for their quality. Vulcan offers a solid warranty of five years on the fry tank and one year parts and labor. Additionally, if a tank leak is found within the first year, Vulcan will replace the entire unit. You can rest in the fact that Vulcan strives to take care of their customers.
The LG500 is designed for durability and efficiency. With efficient engineering, the LG500 reduces flue temperatures and the BTUs/hr, lowering your operating costs. A large “V” shaped cold zone is designed to extend the life of your oil, which will save you money in the long run. This durable fryer has a stainless steel fry tank and front to last through the everyday wear and tear. The LG500 will endure and work to save you money.
This simple-to-use fryer is sure to fit your budget. Buy the LG500 for its quality construction and great price!
In a hurry? Check out these key benefits:
- “Best in Class” manufacturer
- Large “V” shaped cold zone
- Durable stainless steel tank and front
- Efficient design
- 150,000 BTU/hr. heat input
- Snap action millivolt thermostat control adjusts from 200° to 400° F
- Millivolt system with no electric hook-up
- Standing pilot light
- Stainless steel fry tank and large “V” shaped cold zone
- Earth magnet securely closes door
- Built in flue detector
- Gas combination valve and pilot are shut off with hi-limit shut-off protector
- Front, door, and basket hanger are stainless steel
- Twin fry baskets with plastic coated handles
- Basket hangers are removable for easy cleaning
- Non corrosive finish on sides and back with G90 high grade galvanized finish
- Stable door liner
- Four nickel plated adjustable legs included
- One year limited parts and labor warranty
- Five year limited tank warranty with a one year leak warranty for the tank in the first year for total replacement
- Drain extension is standard
- 1 1/4” full port ball type drain valve