Vulcan V36 - Value Series 36" Range 6 Burner 1 Oven
You need a commercial range to get your restaurant rolling but you’re strapped for cash. You don’t need fancy features, just a solid restaurant range you can depend on. Vulcan made their Value Series with you in mind. By trimming this line down to the essentials, they put ranges like the Vulcan V36 at a price point you can manage - so you can stretch your dollar while staying with a name you trust.
Vulcan is a company that prides itself on excellence and innovation. For years, their ranges have been rated best in class by foodservice professionals. Vulcan is a part of the ITW Food Equipment Group, which received the EPA’s Energy Star Sustained Excellence Award for the third straight year in 2012. When you buy Vulcan, you buy quality.
The V36 is built with this same commitment to quality. Constructed around a solid, MIG welded frame with heavy duty cast grates and stainless front, sides, riser, handle, and bullnose, this gas range is built to last. And with a total heat input of over 200,000 BTU, it can deliver the performance you need throughout its long life.
If you are shopping for an entry-level range, don’t gamble on a second class brand. Invest in a name you can trust. Consider the Vulcan’s V36 range.
In a hurry? Check out these key benefits:
- Built by a trusted manufacturer
- Constructed of quality components
- Prepared to perform
- Designed for affordability
- Welded frame for maximum strength
- Stainless steel front, sides, riser, handle, and bullnose
- Adjustable 6" stainless steel legs
- Heavy duty burner grates cast to promote aeration
- Designated pilot light for each burner
- 28,000 BTU/hr open-top burners with lift-off heads
- 35,000 BTU/hr standard oven with 26 1/4” (D) x 22” (W) x 14 1/2” (H) cavity
- Sturdy, removable crumb tray
- Oven controls adjust temperature from low to 500°F
- Single oven rack with four positions
- Gas pressure regulator and 3/4” rear gas connection
- One year limited warranty on parts and labor
Specify altitude when above 2,000 ft.