Vulcan VC44GD - Double Deck Gas Convection Oven - 88,000 BTU/HR
From baking cookies evenly to roasting a perfectly browned chicken, your double-stack convection oven is a key player. Whether you are shopping for a school, hotel, bakery, or restaurant, you want an even cook in less time and the VC44GD will deliver. The Vulcan VC44GD is engineered to deliver powerful performance efficiently.
The VC44GD maximizes heat for optimal efficiency. Some companies deliver power by jacking up their BTU input - and simultaneously your gas bill. Vulcan has focused instead on harnessing the energy better. Combining indirect and direct heating methods, this Energy Star convection oven’s heat delivery system completes a full heat exchange and transfers heat throughout the entire oven chamber. The 44,000 BTU/hr. input of each oven will prove plenty powerful, effortlessly ramping you up as high as 500°. This less-intense heat approach achieves even heat distribution - ideal for baking, roasting, and rethermalizing. The VC44GD uses the energy you are paying for more effectively for high performance.
With the VC44GD, you’ll also feel good knowing you are buying from the best. Awarded Best in Class for convection ovens in 2012, Vulcan is highly recommended by foodservice consultants. The combination of durable and reliable construction with smart engineering is a trademark of Vulcan.
For efficient and even heat distribution, the Vulcan VC44GD is a great option. Choose this gas convection oven for a better bake - each and every time.
In a hurry? Check out these key benefits:
- Energy Efficient - 88,000 BTU/hr. total heat input and Energy Star qualified
- Maximizes Heat - Heat delivery system uses entire oven to distribute heat evenly
- Quality Manufacturer - Voted Best in Class for convection ovens by consultants
- One years limited parts and labor warranty
- Each section has a 44,000 BTU/hr. burner
- Electronic spark ignition
- Solid state temperature controls - adjust from 150° to 500°
- Furnished with a 1/2 H.P. two speed oven blower-motor per section. 120/60/1 with 6’ cord and plug. 8 amps per section. 16 amps total draw.
- An oven cool switch for rapid cool down
- Audible alarm on a 60 minute timer
- Steel oven interior with porcelain enamel liner for easy cleaning
- Each section has two interior oven lights
- Oven interior measures 29”w x 22 1/8”d x 20”h
- Eleven rack positions per section for five nickel plated oven racks
- Nickel plated rack guides have positive rack stops
- Oven racks measure 28 1/4” x 20 1/2”
- Front, legs, and top are made of stainless steel
- Stainless steel doors operate independently with double pane windows
- “Cool to the touch” heat resistant handle made of phenolic material
- The top, rear, sides, bottom, and doors have non-sag insulation
- 3/4” rear gas connection with combination gas pressure regulator and safety solenoid system.
- CSA design certified
- NSF listed
- 120 volt, 60 Hz, 1 ph power supply required