Vulcan VCRG24-M 24" Medium Duty Manual Control Griddle
Opening a restaurant and strapped for cash? You don’t want to break the bank, but need a quality griddle that won’t break your flow when you’re firing off pancake breakfasts or flipping burgers at dinnertime. Consider the Vulcan VCRG24-M as a great start-up griddle for your new kitchen. Vulcan’s Restaurant Series flat tops are designed for the professional chef trying to balance affordability with reliability.
Vulcan is one of the restaurant equipment industry’s most trusted manufacturers. They have a reputation of constructing durable and lasting equipment for over 130 years. Professionals recommend their countertop griddles and have voted them “Best in Class” based on standards like quality, value, design and support. Buying from Vulcan ensures reliability.
No exception to Vulcan’s reliability, the VCRG24-M is simple, but strong. Two “U” shaped burners deliver a total of 50,000 BTU/hr. heat input. A thick 1” polished steel griddle plate ensures temperature consistency. The VCRG24-M will not only get you started, it is built to last.
The Vulcan VCRG24-M is an affordable option with a high level of quality. If you want reliability but can’t afford Vulcan’s premium gas griddles, this is a great flat top to consider.
In a hurry? Check out these key benefits:
- Trusted Manufacturer
- Reliable Performance
- Affordable Quality
- Thick Griddle Plate
- 1” thick and 20 1/2” deep carbon steel griddle plate
- Each burner has one infinite heat control valve
- Every 12” of griddle width has one 25,000 BTU/hr. “U” shaped burner
- Cooking height is low profile at 12 1/2” on adjustable 4” legs
- One year limited parts and labor warranty
- 3/4” rear gas connection and convertible gas pressure regulator for LP service
- Standard construction for natural gas service. LP conversion kit supplied with unit
- Stainless steel back, front, top ledge, tapered side splashes, and grease trough
- Durable fully welded stainless and aluminized steel body frame
- High capacity grease can holds 4 1/2 quarts
- Standing pilot ignition system
- CSA design certified
- NSF listed