Vulcan VCRG36-M 36" Medium Duty Manual Control Griddle
Mornings are tough. But the smells wafting from your griddle makes them better. Eggs frying, bacon sizzling, and pancakes cooking on the griddle help your customer get off to a great start. You don’t want to keep them waiting, so you need a high production griddle to keep turning orders. The Vulcan VCRG-36-M delivers the reliable performance you expect from a leader at a price you can handle.
Vulcan is a leader in the restaurant equipment industry. They have earned a reputaiton for durable equipment, innovation, performance, and design. Professionals recommend their countertop griddles, fryers, ranges, charbroilers, and convection ovens and Vulcan has been rated “Best in Class” in these categories for years. Buying from a leader like Vulcan, you can feel confident that you will get the reliability and performance your kitchen needs.
Experience the superior performance of Vulcan through the VCRG36-M manual griddle. Its spacious, 20½” deep cooking surface gives you more cooking surface, while its 1” thick, polished, steel griddle plate ensures great temperature consistency. This flattop is powered by three “U” shaped burners with 25,000 BTU/hr. heat input each. Vulcan’s griddles are built to perform.
Maybe you can’t afford to drop $5K on a griddle but you also can’t afford to disappoint customers by purchasing a chintzy flattop that will quit and leave you stranded. If you need a reliable 36” griddle at a great price, consider the Vulcan VCRG36-M.
In a hurry? Check out these key benefits:
- Award Winning Manufacturer - Vulcan has won Best in Class in many hotside categories, including countertop griddles.
- Thick Griddle Plate - Deep 1” polished steel plate.
- Quality Construction Stainless exterior and aluminized steel in a fully welded frame.
- Three U shaped burners with 25,000 BTU/hr. heat input each
- Pilot ignition system
- 4 1/2 quart grease can for a high capacity
- Stainless steel side splash, back, and grease can
- 1” carbon steel griddle plate measures 20 1/2” deep
- One manual control with infinite heat control valve for each burner
- 3/4” gas connection in rear
- Gas pressure regulator is convertible for use with propane
- One year limited parts and labor warranty
- Fully welded stainless and aluminized steel chassis/body frame
- 4” legs with a working height of 12 1/2”
- CSA design certified
- NSF listed