Vulcan VCRG36-T 36" Medium Duty Snap Action Griddle
The taste of your griddled sandwich is unlike any other. The buttery bread is browned and the cheese is melted to perfection. The smell of your crisp melts will have your customers drooling in expectation. To serve a high demand, you need a quality griddle. If you are shopping for a 36” griddle, the Vulcan VCRG36-T is worth your consideration. The Vulcan Restaurant Series delivers performance-driven features from a trusted manufacturer.
With a trusted name like Vulcan, you know you’re getting quality. Vulcan has been recognized as “Best in Class” by foodservice professionals in many hotside categories including countertop griddles. Known for durable and reliable commercial equipment, you can’t go wrong with Vulcan.
The VCRG36-T is designed for high performance. Every 12” of flat-top has a 25,000 BTU U-shaped burner. With an embedded snap action thermostat for each burner, precision control has never been easier. While standard thermostatic controls may allow significant temperature creep during idle times, resulting in as much as 100° F variance, a snap-action control keeps it within 10° F. Temperature stability is also helped by the hefty 1” thick polished steel griddle plate, which holds its heat and delivers an even finish. With the VCRG36-T, you get performance you can rely on.
Often it’s small improvements that set a leader apart. Vulcan has equipped their griddles with pilot safety valves that shut off the gas if the the pilot is ever extinguished. Just one more way Vulcan is making your kitchen safer.
The VCRG36-T is performance-driven - a griddle that you can depend on. And your customers will depend on getting your delicious crisp sandwich every time they walk in the door.
In a hurry? Check out these key benefits:
- Trusted Manufacturer - A leader in hotside restaurant equipment and voted Best in Class by foodservice professionals
- Excellent Temperature Stability - Snap action thermostat provides precision control and a 1” thick polished steel griddle plate holds temp
- Safety-Minded - Pilot safety valves protect users by shutting off gas when pilot is extinguished
- NSF listed
- CSA design certified
- Fully welded body frame
- Adjustable 4” legs
- 1” thick carbon steel griddle plate
- Stainless steel front, sides, and front top ledge
- 4 1/2 quart capacity grease trough
- Temperature adjusts from 200° to 450°
- Three 25,000 BTU/hr. “U” shaped aluminized steel burners
- One pilot safety for every two burners
- One embedded mechanical snap action thermostat for each burner
- 3/4” rear gas connection and convertible gas pressure regulator for LP service
- One year limited parts and labor warranty