Vulcan VTEC25 44K BTU Gas Infrared Charbroiler
Something magical happens when you toss steak on your charbroiler. Of course, your cut selection and special rub share the credit, but your customers love that signature flavor the fillets pick up on the grill. As you shop for a new charbroiler, choose one that brings together excellence, ease, and efficiency. Choose the Vulcan VTEC25 infrared charbroiler.
The genius of the VTEC series is its infrared heat system. A series of heavy-duty steel panels serve as a barrier to the convective currents that dry out your meats and the flare-ups that scorch them, while radiating the heat up to your food. This means your burgers will be bigger and jucier than the other guy's. The innovative design of the VTEC25 delivers perfect temperature uniformity, so you can utilize every square inch of this little wiz - unlike other grills that may vary hundreds of degrees between areas. Is it any surprise that the VTEC was tagged with the NRA's Kitchen Innovation Award when it broke onto the scene in 2012?
Vulcan's innovative engineering also works magic on your energy bill, with the VTEC saving an average of 40% compared to other char-broilers. With approximately $1000 annual savings, the VTEC25 will lap competitors within a couple years.
Do you believe in magic? We'll leave that question in the air; but we do believe in the Vulcan VTEC25. This infrared charbroiler can improve your results, simplify your flow, and reduce your bills. If that's not magical, what is?
In a hurry? Check out these key benefits:
- Average 40% energy savings
- Uniform heat distribution
- Flare-up suppression
- Easy cleanup
- No convective drying; your products come off heavier and jucier
- One 22,000 BTU burner with high-range control valve per 12" cooking zone
- Piezo spark igniters
- Each cooking zone equipped with heavy steel infrared emitter panel and stainless steel grill
- Stainless steel front, sides, and splashguards
- Burner knobs are chrome
- Full-width stainless steel crumb tray
- 4" adjustable legs
- 3/4" NPT rear gas connector and pressure regulator