American Range ARTGG-60 - Grooved Griddle Thermo Control
American Range Heavy Duty Restaurant Equipment was designed for continuous rugged use and performance. All the latest technology is incorporated to give you the best value for your money. American Range: Setting higher standards in the commercial cooking equipment industry.
- Stainless steel rugged exterior body.
- Total BTU: 150,000 BTU.
- One year parts and labor warranty.
- Highly polished 1" thick steel griddle plate.
- "U" shaped burners for every 12" of griddle surface.
- Stainless steel pilots for instant ignition on each burner.
- Large capacity removable grease tray.
- Stainless steel grease trough and one piece rolled front for easy cleaning.
- Energy saving thermostatic control for desired terperatuse setting form 150°F to 450°F.
- Grooves provide attractive brouler marking on food.
- Griddle grooves are sloped to facilitate gradual grease run off.
- Stainless steel stand (see Options below).
- Set of six casters for stainless steel stand (see Options below).
- Set of six 4" counter legs (see Options below).
» Must specify type of gas and elevation if over 2000 ft. when ordering.
» Image may not represent actual product and may include optional accessories.
» Please allow 3-6 weeks for shipment. Call for details.
|Total BTU:||150,000 BTU|