Atlantic Metalworks GI-50 - 50 lb 25 gpm Grease Trap Interceptor
A misconception concerning grease traps is that they are "simply helpful" like recycling is "helpful.” This couldn't be farther from the truth. While recycling is helpful, a grease trap is essential if you have a store that produces grease at all. Blocked drains can cause trouble for store owners and their surrounding neighbors. Don’t get caught with fines you can’t pay and customer loss from all the harm caused. Atlantic Metalworks’s GI-50 grease interceptor is great for stores with an overall higher output of water. With a 50 pound capacity and flow rate of 25 gallons per minute, you won’t need to worry about excess oils, fats or grease from blocking up your drains, or worse, main pipe lines. The Plumbing and Drainage Institute has continually given us their stamp of approval on our carbon steel constructed and guaranteed free of defects, Grease Traps. Call us if you have any questions.
In a hurry? Check out these key benefits:
- Capacity: 50 lbs.
- Carbon steel construction.
- Gallons Per Minute: 25.
- Inlet/Outlet Nominal Pipe Size: 3".
- Includes an Air Intake and Flow Control.
Want a grease trap that is rust and corrosion proof? Check out:
Ashland PolyTrap 50lb Grease Trap
Manufactured with specially chosen compound materials to prevent rust and corrosion.Check it out Alternative Models
- Both ends accept no-hub adapters for steel or plastic, t-vent pipe included.
- Features no-skid cover w/ locking device.
- Includes removable baffle.
- PDI Certified.
- Equipment guaranteed against defects in material and/or workmanship for a period of one year from the date of purchase.
- For more information on grease trap history and function, check out this Blog Post: Grease Trap 101: History.
|Gallons Per Minute||4||7||10||15||20||25||35||50|
|Nominal Pipe Size (in)||2||2||2||2||3||3||3||4|
|Width (in)||16||18||22||22 1/4||24 1/4||27 3/8||30 1/4||32 1/4|
|Depth (in)||10 1/4||13 3/8||14 3/8||15 3/4||15 3/4||18 3/8||17 7/8||22|
|Height (in)||11 1/4||12 1/8||12 1/8||13 7/8||15||16 1/2||19 3/8||21 1/2|