Atlantic Metalworks HS-1410-5 - 2-Hole Splash/Wall Mount Hand Sink
You plan to open up shop or currently have a restaurant of your own, so you know code requires a sink for your employees to wash their hands. Thankfully, Atlantic MetalWorks stainless steel hand sinks don't cost too much, last a long time, meet health code standards, and won't take up much of your space.
Where as some sinks drain away your money, HS-1410-5 hand sinks are affordable, and less than half the price of most competitors. Atlantic MetalWorks designs this sink with industrial strength 20-gauge stainless steel. Rust, temperature fluctuation, and daily wear and tear won't corrode or damage your hand sink.
As if value and durability weren't enough, Atlantic MetalWorks hand sinks save you space. Coming in at 17" by 15", you won't have much trouble finding the right spot. Make sure you install these at least 18” to 20” away from any utensil storage or food prep areas to meet all sanitation standards!
Looking for a model with side splashes? Click here.
Oops! This is out of stock for the foreseeable future
May we suggest a comparable hand sink from BK Resources? In Stock & Ready to Ship TELL ME MORE
- Faucet conforms to 2014 lead free standards
- Splash/Wall mount 2-hole wtih faucet and drain
- Bowl: 14 x 10" x 5"
- Overall: 17" x 15"
- Type 304, 20 gauge stainless steel
- Includes 3-1/2" gooseneck spout
- 16" wall mount bracket
- Atlantic Metalworks offers a guarantee against defects in material and/or workmanship for a period of one year from date of purchase
- To learn more about the purchase and upkeep of stainless steel products and what will best meet your needs, check out this blog series on Stainless Steel.
*Image is a representation. Actual product may vary based on model, size, and options selected.