Atlantic Metalworks STT-3072-E - 30" x 72" Economy Stainless Steel Work Table
A great benefit of owning stainless steel tables is their near endless use in your restaurant, hotel, store or commercial kitchen. Many appreciate Atlantic Metalworks’s stainless steel tables for their storage capability, stability, and long lasting performance. The NSF (National Sanitation Foundation) certified STT-3072-E Stainless Steel Table prevents rust with its adjustable plastic feet while at the same time removes that potential wobble which uneven surfaces can create. Atlantic Metalwork’s commercial stainless steel tables are guaranteed to be flawless in materials and workmanship for a full one year from the date of purchase.
Here's a short guide on quickly putting together your new table - How to Assemble a Stainless Steel Table
*Image is a representation. Actual product may vary based on model, size, and options selected.
Want this table with a backsplash? Check out:
Atlantic Metalworks STT-3072-2BS - 30x72 Economy Stainless Table w/BacksplashCheck it out Alternative Models
Want a premium finish? Check out:
Advance Tabco SAG-306 - 72" x 30" All-Stainless Work TableCheck it out Alternative Models
- 30" x 72" worktable.
- 18 gauge stainless steel top.
- Galvanized legs with adjustable plastic bullet feet.
- Galvanized adjustable-height undershelf.
- Top reinforced with hat channel frames.
- Gussets recessed into hat channel frames and welded to back-up tabs to increase stability.
- When properly assembled, the STT-3072-E's top shelf can hold 710 pounds of evenly distributed weight; the under shelf can accommodate 500 pounds.
- Counter-top Edges
- Warranty: Guaranteed against defects in material and/or
workmanship for a period of one year from date of purchase.
- To learn more about the purchase and upkeep of stainless steel products and what will best meet your needs, check out this blog series on Stainless Steel.