Blendtec Connoisseur 825 (Formally Q-Series) Blender ICB4 with 2 Wildside Jars
- Free ShippingxLucky you! This product qualifies for free shipping (contiguous United States only).
Click here to see why
- Price MatchxFound a better price somewhere else? We'll beat it! Call us at 888-810-5043 or fill out our price match form
- Try Before You BuyxWonder if this product is exactly what you need? Try it out risk free for 14 days from the date of shipment! If you don't like it we will pay to ship it back.
Read about it here
Nice 'n quiet.
Blenders have the reputation of being loud, noisy attention grabbers. Put them in the front of the house and watch heads snap to look at the counter every time you turn it on as they seek out the disturber of their peace, quiet, and friendly conversation. To maintain serenity in your cafe, smoothie shop, or coffee shop, you’ll need a blender that’s quiet, powerful, and versatile. That’s where Blendtec’s Connoisseur 825 (quietly) comes in to break the loud blender stereotype.
Equipped with a sound enclosure, the Connoisseur 825 keeps the commotion at bay so your guests can enjoy themselves without interference. No longer will the whir of repetitive blending disrupt business as usual. With a premium build design, the Connoisseur looks great and cranks out delicious beverages without creating a distraction.
Aesthetics aren’t all that matter, however. The sad truth is that blended beverages aren’t very enjoyable if they’re chunky--not to mention difficult to drink through a straw. Even though the Connoisseur 825 is quiet, it’s got the brawn to make your drink creations silky smooth every time. Fruits, vegetables, and ice don’t stand a chance against the Connoisseur's 3.8 hp motor and Blendtec’s unique blade design. When it comes to blending power, the Connoisseur 825 is worth its weight in smoothie gold.
A blender with just a simple power switch isn't worth much when you offer muliple different blended drinks and smoothies. Fortunately, the Connoisseur 825 has that--and a lot more. It goes beyond conventional blender controls to allow personal customization of your blending experience. Choose from 30 preset blend cycles and assign them to any of the 5 one-touch buttons.Blendtec knows that your business’s demands change, and they designed the Connoisseur to adapt with them.
Buying a blender for your business isn’t just about the blended product; it’s also about the experience. And with Blendtec’s Connoisseur 825, the experience is comfortable and serene. Your customers can enjoy their drinks and conversations over the gentle hum of the Q doing its job. No head turning, just peace and quiet.
In a hurry? Check out these key benefits:
- The Connoisseur's sound enclosure reduces blender noise
- A 3.8 hp motor blends ingredients to silky smoothness
- Customizable one-touch buttons with 30 available cycles and +Pulse button
- 3 year comprehensive warranty from Blendtec
What's in the box?
- Connoisseur 825 motor base
- Sound Enclosure
- 2 BPA-free, WildSide+ jars
- Soft lid
- Sound enclosure reduces blender noise and promotes a quiet environment
- 3.8 hp direct-drive motor blends ingredients to silky smoothness
- 5 customizable one-touch buttons and +pulse button
- 30 available pre-programmed cycles assignable to 5 one-touch buttons
- Front-facing blue LCD display
- Ships as a countertop model; convertible for in-counter installation
- Compatible with Blendtec's Wildside, Twister, and Fourside jars
- 3 year warranty--parts, labor, and shipping
- Lifetime warranty on motor drive socket
|Dimensions (WxDxH)||9 in. x 9 in. x 18 3/4 in.|
|Warranty||3 years parts, labor, & freight|
|Motor drive socket warranty||Lifetime|
|Jars||2 Wildside Jars|