Blendtec EZ 600 Countertop Blender ES3 with FourSide Jar
Power. Functionality. Value.
Tasty treats like smoothies and milkshakes can be popular and profitable menu items, and you don’t need all the features of a high end blender to make them. If you’re looking for a quality, affordable blender, you’ll want to consider buying one from Blendtec, a company known for their high powered mixing machines. Blendtec made the EZ blender with 3 things in mind: power, functionality, and value.
The EZ 600, formally known as the EZ Countertop Blender, is a reliable blender that packs a punch. With Blendtec’s direct-drive design, it has fewer moving parts than a traditional blender, and the motor is less vulnerable to wear and tear. At 3 horsepower and 13 amps, the powerful EZ is ready for a wide variety of blending tasks.
That versatility is where the EZ’s value really shines. As an entry-level, blender, it has a low price point but bears the same time-tested design found in Blendtec’s other blenders. With the direct-drive motor, compatibility with any Blendtec jar, and a full-service, 1 year warranty, the EZ 600 has all the hallmark elements that make a blender a Blendtec.
Whether you’re just taking a spin in the world of blended beverages or you’ve been mixin’ for a while, the EZ 600 is a high quality, low-cost blender option for your business. With their reputation for making reliable, powerful machines, you can be sure buying a Blendtec is a smooth move.
In a hurry? Check out these key benefits:
- High powered 3 HP, 13 amp motor packs a punch
- Entry-level priced blender with classic Blendtec design
- 1 year limited warranty with a lifetime motor drive socket warranty
- 3 Program cycles: small, medium, large with +Pulse
What's in the box?
- EZ 600 motor base
- BPA-Free, FourSide jar
- Vented Gripper lid
- Powerful 3 hp, 13 amp motor
- 3 Program cycles: small, medium and large
- Pulse button for manual fine-tuning
- Front facing LCD display
- Includes BPA-free FourSide jar
- Compatible with Blendtec's Wildside, Twister, and Fourside jars
- Warranty: 1 year or 5,000 cycles, parts, labor, and shipping
- Lifetime warranty on motor drive socket
|Dimensions (WxDxH)||7 in. x 8 in. x 15 in.|
|Warranty||1 year or 5,000 cycles, parts, labor, & shipping|
|Motor drive socket warranty||Lifetime|
|Jars||1 FourSide Jar|
Ice F. Verified Buyer
6/29/2015 12:00:00 AM
5 / 5 stars
Was this review helpful? 0 0