SteamChef - 22CGT3.1 - SST 3 Pan Gas Boilerless Convection Steamer
The Cleveland 22CGT3.1 3 Pan Gas Boilerless Convection Steamer boasts a Best in Class Award along with Energy Star's stamp of approval. For instance, this model "exceeds Energy Star requirements for cooking efficiency. 39.5% cooking efficiency for heavy load potatoes. Uses less than 7.5 gallons of water per hour for heavy load potatoes." That's saving which add up and effect your bottom dollar.
32,000 BTUs for 3 pans packs a punch. Though powerful, Cleveland's SteamSaver technology reduces energy and water usage between 30% and 50%. The SteamChef Boilerless Convection Steamer what a boiler steamer cannot - significant water and energy expenses.
The SteamChef 22CGT3.1 removes the ability for foam buildup to form before it starts. This KleanShield technology moves food waste down the drain control system, enhancing efficiency and removing potential flavor contamination from foam and foods. As a dual benefit, the KleanShield also keeps the inside cabinet cleaner, longer. Time saved cleaning adds up, and KleanShield ensures tasty food with virtually no cross-contamination.
Use this model if you have a 50 to 100 seat restaurant or deli, or operate a school, nursing home, or hospital at 100 persons or less. Choose Cleveland for the most advanced, cost effective food steamer on the market - your budget will thank you.
In a hurry? Check out these key benefits:
- Save significantly on water and energy
- KleanShield actively removes water and foam, preventing flavors from mixing or product entering the reservior
- 32K BTUs bring the heat with high efficiency
- Cooking capacity for up to three 12" x 20" x 2.5" deep steam table pans
- Cooking capacity for up to three 12" x 20" x 2.5" deep steam table pans.
- Open 1 gallon water reservoir means maintenance friendly access.
- KleanShield moves condensate waste from cooking chamber to drain, reducing foam and avoiding contamination of reservoir water.
- Fan forced convection steam packs a powerful, 32K BTU punch.
- Automatic water level removes need to manually refill or monitor water level while cooking.
- Steam and fan turn off automatically when door opens.
- Includes a 60-Minute Electro-Mechanical Timer for constant steaming.
- Durable 14 gauge stainless steel compartment door and latch withstands abuse and heavy wear.
- Reversible door gasket doubles the life of the gasket.
Cleveland Range, is a leading manufacturer and designer of steam cooking equipment. Cleveland Range has a long and proud history of serving the foodservice industry with quality and innovative cooking devices. Our current product offerings include steamers, combination steamer-ovens, kettles, braising pans and specialty application ovens.
Cleveland Range has the people and products to assist you in understanding, applying, and selling Cleveland Range products in your market area. Our catalog and literature covers all aspects of the process of steam, combi and skillet cooking. We have the latest in product and cooking application information.
Cleveland Range is the only steam cooking manufacturer that specializes in the design and manufacturing of steam cooking equipment. The Manitowoc Foodservice Development Center in Tampa, Fl.,allows Cleveland to address special applications, chain accounts and supermarket applications. Cleveland uses three manufacturing facilities that specialize in each product line.
From design and R & D to quality control and manufacturing, each plant is independently operated. The plants are Cleveland, Ohio-Steamers; Concord, Canada-Kettles and Skillets.