Dean SR14E - 40 lb. Oil Capacity Value Electric Fryer
Affordable electric fryers are few and far between. Dean has engineered the “Super Runner” series with an economy design to fit this need. Whether you are shopping electric for facility requirements or the obvious efficiency benefits, this series is worth your consideration for value and quality. You will be serving up your fried specialties in a flash with the Dean SR14E - showing efficiency and performance.
Dean is trusted worldwide for their quality. You will find these fryers in large fast food restaurant chains such as McDonalds, KFC, Taco Bell, and Pizza Hut. They were awarded the ”Best in Class” overall award for floor fryers by Foodservice Equipment and Supplies. Dean’s durable construction and quality engineering set you up for success.
The SR14E is one of the only economy electric fryers on the market. This fryer will bring performance to your kitchen, in an affordable design. With mechanical snap action thermostat and 14 kw of heat input, the SR14E achieves quicker recovery times and oil heat times. Performance is matched with durable construction of a stainless steel frypot, door, and backsplash. You can rely on the Dean SR14E.
Get quality and efficiency from an electric fryer without emptying your pocketbook - choose the Dean SR14E!
In a hurry? Check out these key benefits:
- Economy design
- Quality Engineering
- ”Best in Class” manufacturer
- Quick recovery with durable temperature probe
- Mechanical snap-action thermostat for fast recovery
- Wide cold zone
- 14 kw heat input
- 40 lb. frypot oil capacity
- 13 3/4” x 13 3/4” frying area
- Indicator light and power switch
- Adjustable steel legs are standard
- Two twin baskets
- Frypot, door, and backsplash/flue cover are stainless steel
- Aluminized sides
- Basket hanger is wire form
- 6” legs made of steel with a 1” adjustment
- Casters optional for an additional price
- NSF Approved
|Width:||15 3/4 in|
|Depth:||27 1⁄4 in|
|Tank Size:||13 3/4 in x 13 3/4 in|
|Approx. Shipping Weight:||180 lbs|