Delfield 6051XL-S - 43 Cu. Ft. Double Door Reach-in Refrigerator
You’ve got a lot riding on your refrigerator. Without it, your whole operation comes crashing down, and you don’t have time to deal with equipment emergencies. That’s why it’s crucial to have a dependable refrigerator in your kitchen that you can trust to keep your food stock cool. Whether you’re opening a new restaurant or replacing an old unit, Delfield’s 6051XL-S should be on your shortlist of refrigerator options.
Sometimes, it seems you’re at the mercy of your equipment; Delfield thinks it should be the other way around. The 6051XL-S’s hassle-free convenience features keep you focused on serving your guests, not on your equipment. Its compact height and factory installed casters allow you to roll the unit through your door and start using it immediately without waiting for the refrigerator to “settle.” The one-piece interior ABS liner is durable and easy to clean, while stay open doors make loading and unloading a breeze. Delfield builds on these user-friendly features with a highly-efficient refrigeration system that puts money back in your wallet. The 6051XL-S is simple, compact, and efficient.
It all looks good on paper, but is it reliable? Part of Manitowoc Foodservice, Delfield is a trusted name in commercial refrigeration. Manitowoc has a reputation for providing some of the most reliable equipment available to the foodservice industry. With outstanding after-sale support, you can’t go wrong choosing a Delfield for your kitchen.
Like we said, you’ve got a lot riding on your refrigerator. Don’t let your sanity be one of those things; the Delfield 6051XL-S is a solid, user-friendly refrigerator we believe is really worth putting your stock in.
- Solid stainless steel doors and front shroud with aluminum sides
- Self-closing, stay open doors with long handles and edge mount hinges
- Seamless Delrite® ABS interior liner makes cleaning easy
- Space saving top-mount refrigeration maintains 33º to 40º
- Refrigeration unit can be removed for maintenance or to convert to a freezer
- Blue LED digital temperature readout
- Easily adjustable epoxy shelves
- Pressure release valve to prevent door vapor lock.
- Environmentally friendly, Kyoto Protocol Compliant, polyurethane insulation
- Environmentally friendly R404A refrigerant.
- Interior accepts 18" x 26" sheet pans.
- 10 ft cord with plug
- Warranty: 3 year parts and labor, additional 2 years on compressor, limited lifetime liner warranty.
|Dimensions (WxDxH)||51.19" x 32.67" x 79.53"|
|Storage Capacity||43.5 cu. ft.|
|Shelf Capacity||33.2 cu. ft.|
|Energy||3.61 KWh per day|