Delfield 6151XL-S - 43 Cu. Ft. Double Door Reach-in Freezer
When it comes to commercial foodservice equipment, it seems like many manufacturers leave convenience and user-friendliness out of the equation. Delfield, on the other hand, believes your restaurant’s gear should make it easier to do your job, not harder. They’ve designed their 6151XL-S freezer to help simplify your workflow and save you money.
The 6151XL-S’s hassle-free convenience features make life in the kitchen a little easier. For starters, the stay-open door design allows you to load full-size pans into the unit without fumbling to keep it open. On top of that, organizing your inventory and cleaning the cabinet is a breeze with the freezer’s ABS molded interior and shelf racks. Delfield knows that no one likes waiting, and they made sure you wouldn’t have to wait to use your new freezer. It comes with casters pre-installed and is compact enough to fit through a standard doorway. That means you can roll it into your kitchen and use it right away--no tilting the unit upright and waiting for it to “settle.” Delfield rounds out these user-friendly features with a highly-efficient refrigeration system that puts money back in your wallet. The 6151XL-S is simple, compact, and efficient.
Delfield is part of Manitowoc Foodservice and a trusted name in commercial refrigeration. Manitowoc has a reputation for providing some of the most reliable equipment available to the foodservice industry. With outstanding after-sale support, you can’t go wrong choosing a Delfield for your kitchen.
Packed with smart design features and backed by Delfield’s dependable reputation, the 6151XL-S is a solid choice for your kitchen. Buy one from Prima to get the best price and free shipping!
In a hurry? Check out these key features:
- Compact unit comes with casters installed and can be rolled through standard doorway
- One-piece molded interior liner is easy to clean and simplifies organization
- Stay-open doors make loading and unloading the freezer fast and easy
- Expansion valve refrigeration provides on demand cooling for reduced energy usage
- Warranty: 3 year parts and labor, additional 2 on compressor
- Stainless steel front provides a sleek, polished look. Aluminum sides.
- Exclusive ABS interior liner won't dent, chip or corrode and is backed by a limited lifetime warranty.
- Self-closing doors with stay open feature at 120 degrees.
- Easy grip door handles and edgemount door hinges.
- Expansion valve refrigeration system provides on demand cooling.
- Top mounted refrigeration system can be easily removed for service.
- Environmentally friendly Kyoto Protocol Compliant, non-ozone depletion potential, non-global warming potential, polyurethan insulation.
- Pressure release valve to prevent door vapor lock.
- Environmentally friendly R404A refrigerant.
- Interior accepts 18" x 26" sheet pans.
- Two adjustable, epoxy-coated wire shelves come standard with every unit.
- Warranty: 3 year parts and labor, 2 additional years on compressor, limited lifetime liner warranty.
- 10 ft cord.
|Dimensions (WxDxH)||51" x 32.8" x 79.5"|
|Storage Capacity||43.5 cu. ft.|
|Shelf Capacity||33.2 cu. ft.|
|Energy||11.03 KWh per day|