Duke HB2HF - Heritage Buffet Unit - Sealed Well - 2 Pans
Your buffet line should bring together style and service. You don't need anything fancy, just functionality and finish. Whether you are looking to replace a hot food serving station in a Heritage lineup or expand your buffet line with a new two-well, the Duke HB2HF is a great option.
Duke has been delivering American quality for over 85 years. While they have a global market, they have kept their manufacturing in the US heartland with plants in St. Louis and Sedalia, MO. Your new HB2HF will reflect this quality with a thick 300 series stainless steel top, a heavy gauge steel body, insulated stainless wells, and individual controls and drains.
When you buy a Heritage unit like the Duke HB2HF, you are buying from the experts. Duke was the first to produce waterless hot wells. Their remarkable in-house resources have enabled them to engineer customized solutions for massive chains like Burger King, Taco Bell, and Subway.
While you probably aren't looking to customize much more than choosing a laminate finish or adding tray slides and a sneezeguard, you can feel good knowing that your new buffet table has such a great "heritage."
- Two 12" x 20" stainless steel wells, sealed and insulated
- Each well has a 750 W element with an independent infinite control
- Each well equipped with 1/2" brass drain fitted to copper manifold
- Brass master valve accessed by removing access panel on end
- 16 Ga. 300 series stainless steel top
- Heavy guage, reinforced, welded steel body
- Eight standard laminate options: Beige Grafix, Oxide, Fallen Leaves, Acajou Mahogany, Ebony Star, Northern Oak, Ubatuba Granite, & Amber Maple
- Laminate protected by stainless steel corner strips
- Non-marking, swivel caster set includes two 5" locking and two 5" non-locking polyurethane casters
- 6' cord and plug included
|Amperage (120 V Unit):||12.5 Amps|
|NEMA Plug (120 V Unit):||5-15P|
|Cord Length:||6 ft.|