Duke HB3HF - Heritage Buffet Unit - Sealed Well - 3 Pans
If you are shopping for a new hot food unit, you don't need anything flashy. Your cooking already has your customers' attention. But you want something tough, something dependable, and something with an understated classiness. You could say you want the John Wayne of buffet tables. If so, you should consider a Duke Heritage unit like the HB3HF hot food buffet.
Like Marion "Duke" Morrison (aka John Wayne), Duke units are tough. Constructed of heavy gauge steel welded together with reinforcements and topped with premium stainless steel, these tables are built to take a licking and keep on ticking.
Like "Duke," Heritage buffets are all American. Duke designs and manufactures all their equipment at their plants in St. Louis and Sedalia, MO. As they have since 1935, Duke continues to engineer their units to be reliable and efficient. Built in the US, you can trust the quality of your new Duke HB3HF.
Not unlike the heritage of "Duke" himself, which lives on indefinitely, your Heritage from Duke will stand the test of time.
- Premium 16 Ga. stainless steel top
- Sturdy body welded and reinforced with thick steel
- Eight laminate to choose from: Fallen Leaves, Beige Grafix, Chestnut Burl, Oxide, Stellar, Northern Oak, Amber Maple, & Azul Granite
- Corners are protected by stainless steel trimstrips
- Non-marking, swivel caster set includes two 5" locking and two 5" non-locking polyurethane casters
- Three sealed and insulated 12" x 20" wells made from premium stainless steel
- One 750 W heating element per well
- Each well equipped independent infinite control and 1/2" brass drain
- Removable end panel allows