Eagle Group HT5-LP - Hot Food Tables - 5 Wells - Dry - Natural or LP Gas
Eagle Group offers a wide range of stainless steel products for use in any kitchen/bar environment. Eagle hot food tables are designed for use in food preparation and food service applications. Features include:
- All-stainless-steel wrapper.
- Individual controls for peak performance.
- Adaptable for wet application.
- High-output jet burners for efficient operation.
- Table body and top are constructed of highly polished 22 gauge 430 series stainless steel.
- Top features die-stamped beaded openings measuring 12.1" (3/32) x 20.1" (3/32).
- Fixed galvanized steel undershelf included; adjustable undershelf available - see options below.
- Legs are 1.625" (5/8) galvanized tubing fitted with non-marking plastic feet.
- Full length poly cutting board 8" deep and 0.5" thick is mounted on stainless steel brackets on control side of unit.
- Each compartment features an individual burner rated at 3500 BTU for use with natural gas or propane gas as specified.
- Each burner is controlled by an adjustable (high, medium, low settings) gas valve with adjustable pilot light.
- A removable galvanized steel radiation plate is also provided in each compartment and a gas pressure regulator is furnished with all units.
- Under each top opening is a heat compartment with a die-stamped 8˝ deep, heavy gauge galvanized liner.
- Each compartment is insulated on all four sides and bottom with 1" thick fiberglass with low thermal conductivity.
*Image is a representation. Actual product may vary from image depending on model and options; stainless steel overshelves are not included with this unit.
**Minimum order of $100 is required for all Eagle purchases. Please call our customer service representatives with questions.