Eagle Group SHT3-120 - Hot Food Tables - 3 Sealed Wells - Wet/Dry - 120, 208, 240 volts
Eagle Group offers a wide range of stainless steel products for use in any kitchen/bar environment. Eagle hot food tables are designed for use in food preparation and food service applications. Features include:
- Individual sealed wells are fully coved and constructed of type 304 stainless steel.
- Individual controls allow for wet or dry application.
- Features full-length poly cutting board and stainless steel dish shelf.
- High-output tubular heating elements.
- Table body and top are constructed of highly polished 20 gauge 430 series stainless steel.
- Includes adjustable heavy gauge type 430 stainless steel undershelf with welded gussets and stainless steel dish shelf.
- The legs are 1.625" (5/8) diameter type 304 stainless steel with stainless steel adjustable bullet feet.
- One full length removable poly cutting board is also provided.
- Individual infinite controls offer high and low selections along with eight other temperature settings.
- Heat compartments are constructed from one-piece deep-drawn 304 stainless steel with all corners fully coved.
- Each compartment has one 3/4" diameter drain attached to a common copper manifold for ease of draining or filling wells (valve included).
- Heating element “ 120-volt/750-watt, 208-volt/712-watt, or 240-volt/950-watt tubular heating element is secured to the underside of each well.
- Electrical - six-foot power cord with plug included; see manufacturer's specification sheet for plug/receptacle configuration.
*Image is a representation. Actual product may vary from image depending on model and options; stainless steel overshelves are not included with this unit.
**Minimum order of $100 is required for all Eagle purchases. Please call our customer service representatives with questions.