Frymaster ESG35T Energy Efficient Value Fryer - 35 lb. Oil Capacity
When you own and operate a fryer, your biggest expense is oil. Unfortunately, you can’t pull a Jed Clampett and strike fryer oil in your backyard, even if you live in the deep south. Consequently, you want to make the most out of the liquid gold, but that’s easier said than done. Meet Frymaster’s ESG35T energy efficient value fryer, designed to optimally conserve both your fryer’s oil and its gas fuel.
With a unique baffled-tube system and well-insulated frypot, the Energy Star rated ESG35T delivers oil efficiency over 50%. As a result, this stalwart 35lb fryer has the production capacity of a standard 45lb fryer. That’s 10 lbs. of oil you’re saving every time you fill up the frypot to cook the same amount of food. Those saved dollars add up fast.
The ESG35T also saves you money by minimizing gas consumption. At just 70,000 BTU/hr, it uses approximately 22-33% less gas than similarly sized fryers. Additionally, its idle rate of 6,143 BTU/hr outshines many of its competitors. All of this, along with decreased flue heat loss, keeps your natural gas bill as low as possible.
Frymaster is an award-winning and well-recognized leader in the fryer industry, and their fryers can be found in kitchens all across the globe. Backed by such a strong company history, the ESG35T is a solid, dependable fryer for your restaurant.
Everyone likes a little more cash in their pocket. While the ESG35T may not plunge you into the lap of Californian luxury like ol’ Jed, it might save you enough to at least buy yourself a swimming pool. Getting the movie star there is up to you.
In a hurry? Check out these key benefits:
- Up to 33% lower gas consumption than similar fryers: 70,000 BTU/hr total
- Same production capacity as a 45 lb value fryer - minimizes fryer oil cost
- Low idle rate of 6,143 BTU/hr
- Meets Energy Star requirements
- 35 lb oil capacity fryer
- Tube-type fryer with unique baffle system for optimal heat transfer
- Meets Energy Star standards for commercial gas fryers
- Up to 33% lower gas consumption: 70,000 BTU/hr total, 6,143 BTU/hr idle
- Has the same production capacity as a 45 lb fryer
- Insulated frypot for reduced heat loss
- Millivolt control system with no electrical requirements
- Wide cold zone for keeping sediment away from heat
- Stainless steel construction
- Temperature probe
- Twin baskets
|Dimensions (WxDxH)||15.5" x 29.13" x 44"|
|Oil Capacity||35 lbs.|
|Natural Gas Input Rating||70,000 BTU/hr.|
|Propane Input Rating||67,000 BTU/hr.|
|Frying area||14" x 13.75" x 4.2"|
|Legs||6" adjustable steel legs|
|Gas connection||3/4" NPT|