Frymaster/Dean SR42G - 43 lb. Oil Capacity Value Gas Fryer
Strapped for cash and shopping for an affordable fryer to start up your restaurant? Look no further. Dean by Frymaster has a new “Super Runner” economy line of quality fryers. These fryers are built to last and engineered for performance. You’ll be frying up golden french fries, crispy onion rings, and fried chicken in no time. Consider the Dean SR42G for value and durability.
The SR42G’s affordable design shows true quality and performance. Saving you money down the line with an energy-saving design, Frymaster’s Thermo-tube method uses swirling baffles to effectively capture the heat from combustion and transfer it to your oil. A snap action thermostat and a powerful 105,000 BTU/hr heat input ensures quick oil heat times and recovery times. Trust in the performance the SR42G can bring to your kitchen.
Frymaster and Dean are known all over the world as manufacturers of quality commercial fryers. Their reliability is found in many foodservice kitchens such as McDonalds, KFC, Taco Bell, and Pizza Hut. Setting trends, they have lead the industry in innovations such as computer controlled frying and built-in filtration. Buying Frymaster / Dean means buying quality engineering and durable construction.
Performance and quality for an economy price. Buy the Frymaster / Dean SR42G to start up your kitchen!
In a hurry? Check out these key benefits:
- Affordable design
- “Best in Class” manufacturer
- Energy-saving thermo-tube
- Tube-type frypot design with wide cold zone - traps debris under cooking area
- 105,000 BTU/hr heat input
- 14” x 14” frying area
- Mechanical snap-action thermostat for fast recovery
- Millivolt control system
- Energy saving Thermo-Tube design
- Stainless steel frypot, front, door, and backsplash/flue cover with aluminized sides
- Adjustable steel legs are standard
- Casters optional for an additional price
- Durable cast iron burners
- Wire form basket hanger with twin fry baskets
- NSF Approved
|Manufacturer:||Frymaster / Dean|
|Width:||15 1⁄2 in|
|Depth:||29 1⁄4 in|
|Tank Size:||14 in x 14 in|
|Approx. Shipping Weight:||150 lbs|