Garland E22-36-36GMX - 36" Electric Teppan Yaki Griddle
Garland's Heavy-Duty Counter Equipment is constructed to consistently deliver a quality cooked product every time. The HD counter series offers full-size power, durability, performance and style. The expanded cook top adds improved productivity, quality results are guaranteed. The heavy-duty series provides fast preheating prior to cooking, high production and versatility for top quality results.
- 36" stainless steel teppan yaki electric griddle.
- This heavy-duty line-up of counter equipment is designed for side-by-side matching.
- Back, front and all sides are fully stainless steel.
- This model is built with a spacious 11" x 34" heated cooking zone.
- The griddle stands on 4" fully adjustable legs.
- Stainless steel on front and back, sides finished with a coat of black powder epoxy.
- Includes the option of 208 or 240 volts single or 3 phase availability.
- Internally constructed with an electronic thermostat that reads up to 500°F.
Garland has been producing stoves and ranges since 1864. With such an established history, the people at Garland know a thing or two about producing quality products to suit the needs of the restaurant industry. See Garland's Warranty