Garland E24-24G - 24" Heavy-Duty Stainless Steel Electric Griddle
The New Garland Heavy-Duty Counter Equipment is constructed to consistently deliver a quality cooked product every time. Garland’s griddles, hot plates, and fryers are engineered and designed for high volume food production. The heavy-duty series offers fast preheating prior to cooking, high production and versatility for top quality results. All models are equipped with easy to maintain and clean stainless steel. Conserve space with Garland’s HD counter series, equipment fits comfortably on counter tops. Garland’s griddles, hot plates, and fryers are ideal for fast food operations, kiosks, concessions, cafeterias and open kitchens.
- 24" heavy-duty stainless steel electric griddle with (2) thermostats.
- Stainless steel on front and back, sides finished with a coat of black powder epoxy.
- This heavy-duty line-up of counter equipment is designed for side-by-side matching.
- Each pilot light is built with one hydraulic thermostat.
- This model is fully equipped with a recovery signal light.
- All units are shipped with N.S.F. approved stainless steel legs.
- Griddle temperatures range from 100°F-450°F.
Garland has been producing stoves and ranges since 1864. With such an established history, the people at Garland know a thing or two about producing quality products to suit the needs of the restaurant industry. See Garland's Warranty