Garland E24-31F - 18" Heavy-Duty Stainless Steel Electric Fryer
The New Garland Heavy-Duty Counter Equipment is constructed to consistently deliver a quality cooked product every time. Garland’s griddles, hot plates, and fryers are engineered and designed for high volume food production. The heavy-duty series offers fast preheating prior to cooking, high production and versatility for top quality results. All models are equipped with easy to maintain and clean stainless steel. Conserve space with Garland’s HD counter series, equipment fits comfortably on counter tops. Garland’s griddles, hot plates, and fryers are ideal for fast food operations, kiosks, concessions, cafeterias and open kitchens.
- 18" heavy-duty stainless steel electric fryer.
- Stainless steel on front and back, sides finished with a coat of black powder epoxy.
- This heavy-duty line-up of counter equipment is designed for side-by-side matching.
- Includes two nickle-plated perforated frying baskets.
- Built with an easily removeable 30 lbs capacity nickel-plated steel tank with heavy duty steel handles.
- Counter models with legs normally come with fryer tank without drain. Units are available with or without the 1" drain valve.
- This model is fully equipped with a recovery signal light.
- All units are shipped with N.S.F. approved stainless steel legs.
- Constructed with single unit sheath immersion elements that swing up.
- Also including a fail safe function installed with a red flashing pilot light.
- One-year limited parts & labor warranty (USA & Canada only).
- Internally built with a 200°F-375°F hydraulic thermostat.
Garland has been producing stoves and ranges since 1864. With such an established history, the people at Garland know a thing or two about producing quality products to suit the needs of the restaurant industry. See Garland's Warranty