Garland ED-15H - 15" Electric Hot Plate 7-1/2" Elements
The Garland Electric Designer Series counter equipment is constructed to consistently deliver a quality cooked product every time. The electric designer series has a beautiful European look that every chef should have on their counter top. All models are equipped with easy to maintain and clean stainless steel. The designer series provides fast preheating prior to cooking, high production and versatility for top quality results.
- 15" electric hot plate, 7-1/2" in diameter solid heating elements.
- Two different heating methods available, (2) coil elements (4.2kw total) or (2) sealed elements (5.2kw total).
- Six different heating positions that automatically cycles down if left unattended.
- Safely designed with heat-on indicator lamps.
- The top heating platform is built with (2) 7-1/2" diameter solid heating.
- Designed with easy to clean stainless steel exterior.
- Stainless steel on front and back, sides finished with a coat of black powder epoxy.
- Unit built with 4" stainless steel legs.
- One-year limited parts and labor.
Garland has been producing stoves and ranges since 1864. With such an established history, the people at Garland know a thing or two about producing quality products to suit the needs of the restaurant industry. See Garland's Warranty