Garland G24-BRL - 18" - Gas Under Fired Ceramic Briquette Char-broiler
The Garland Gas Under Fired Ceramic Briquette Char-Broilers are constructed to consistently deliver a quality cooked product every time - designed to compliment Garland’s award winning G Series Gas Restaurant Ranges. These matching char broilers include reversible cast-iron broiling grates, ceramic briquette radiants and piezo spark pilot ignition. The range match broilers are available in five different widths. Quality results are guaranteed.
- 18" - Gas Under Fired Ceramic Briquette Char-broiler.
- Equipped with heavy duty ceramic briquettes.
- Constructed with 15,000 BTU cast iron burners for every 6" of broiler width.
- This unit operates on either natural gas or propane.
- Stainless steel finish on all sides, front, grease hopper, side splash and side rail.
- Two mounting options, counter mount or range match to Garland G Series ranges (when combined with optional stand or cabinet).
- Broiler grates are fully removable, grates have 6" wide sections.
- Racks are dual-sided and cast iron, one side 1/2" rounded bar (board). The opposite side is a (fine) diamond pattern.
- Broiler designed with 4" sanitary legs for counter top mounting.
- This unit adds the addition of a hopper top that exclusively lifts off.
- Built with a stainless steel low profile back guard.
- Easy to operate Hi-Lo valves.
- Piezo spark pilot ignition.
- Gas pressure regulator for safe use.
- 3/4" N.P.T. rear gas connection.
Garland has been producing stoves and ranges since 1864. With such an established history, the people at Garland know a thing or two about producing quality products to suit the needs of the restaurant industry. See Garland's Warranty