Garland G60-6R24RR - 60" Raised Griddle/Broiler Gas Range w/2 Ovens
Picture pasta boiling on the stove, vegetables sizzling on the griddle, bread baking in the oven, and creme brulee caramelizing under the broiler. A delightful meal awaits your customers with this versatile range. To please your customers day in and day out, Garland constructs ranges you can rely on. The performance-driven and dependable design of the G60-6R24RR will serve you in your kitchen.
Garland is a leading manufacturer in hotside equipment. As part of Manitowoc Foodservice, they won the 2013 supplier of the year award from Supply and Equipment Foodservice Alliance. They provide quality to stay at the top. Garland has been engineering reliable ranges since 1864. With an award-winning reputation and quality experience, Garland is a great choice.
The G60-6R24RR is a reliable range with griddle and broiler. With six starfire-pro burners, you will get speed and precision. Overall BTU input is a whopping 307,000/hr, which promises quick heat times and recovery. You get easy to clean porcelain oven interiors and stainless steel front, sides, plate-rail, backguard, and legs for durability. In this convenient design, Garland has provided easy to use control knobs and a cool to the touch oven handle. Convenience is matched with performance in the G60-6R24RR.
The restaurant range is your workhorse in the kitchen. Choose a powerful and reliable range, like the Garland G60-6R24RR!
In a hurry? Check out these key benefits:
- Quality manufacturer
- Starfire-pro open top burners
- Easy to use control knobs
- “Cool to the touch” oven handles
- Stainless steel front and sides, plate rail, and backguard
- 6” stainless steel legs
- Control knobs are large and easy to use
- 12” stamped drip trays
- Ergonomic split cast iron top ring grate
- 33,000 BTU/hr heat input per burner
- 24” raised griddle broiler section with 3 cast iron burners each rated 11,000 BTU/hr
- 5/8” thick steel griddle plate with manual controls and 23” working depth surface
- 4 1/4” wide grease trough
- Cast iron “H” style burner in each oven
- Each oven produces 38,000 BTU/hr
- Snap action modulating oven thermostat low-500°
- Large porcelain oven interior, fits standard size sheet pans in both directions for standard ovens
- Keep-cool oven door handle made of strong material
- Oven rack is nickel plated with 3 positions
Garland has been producing stoves and ranges since 1864. With such an established history, the people at Garland know a thing or two about producing quality products to suit the needs of the restaurant industry. See Garland's Warranty